Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DLR Pools

Re: DLR Pools

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    Well, I called too.

Guess what? They said it was allowed! I'd post the CM's name, but I don't want to break MC's rules (just like I don't break Disney's rules when I "pool hop"). And besides, it really doesn't matter....

I guess the best approach to the situation is to let folks do what they feel is best for them when they are there.

I know that we will still be enjoying all three pools during our upcoming stays at the Resort.

If you don't want to, great...don't.
    LOL I'm not surprised.

You go ahead and enjoy all three pools. I can, if I choose to as I will have key cards to all three hotel pool areas. But I won't because I wouldn't want to be the cause of a registered guest at either the GC or the PPH not being able to have somewhere to sit (other than the ground) because someone that isn't styaing at one of those two hotels is using their amenities.

dsny1mom

• Laughing Place Finder

Well put Pirate Mickey. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Again I can't dispute other people's experiences. All I can tell you is that in the 2-3 trips per year I make to the Disneyland Hotel about half the time my room key has trouble working on the pool gate.

Some people may have better luck than me but cast members there have always been happy to open the gate for those that have had trouble with the card reader.

Please share the benefit of your experiences KaperKate. I agree with you that pool hopping always seems easier before the trip than when you are on it. It does take a fair amount of energy to walk to another hotel but the change of scene is usually worth it.

Cheers and have a happy trip!
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mickey View Post
    Please share the benefit of your experiences KaperKate. I agree with you that pool hopping always seems easier before the trip than when you are on it. It does take a fair amount of energy to walk to another hotel but the change of scene is usually worth it.

Cheers and have a happy trip!
    Thank you so much for your help. I will post my first trip experiences for sure. I will outnumbered by my twin 6-year-olds, so it may be optimistic that I will have the energy to even think about pool hopping!

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by KaperKate View Post
    Thank you so much for your help. I will post my first trip experiences for sure. I will outnumbered by my twin 6-year-olds, so it may be optimistic that I will have the energy to even think about pool hopping!
    Yay I hope to see a post of your first trip experinces too.
    And pool hop away, though the kids are probably going to want to be at Neverland pool the most. I didn't even know there was this probably since I haven't pool hopped since 2007 and the keys were working fine. No cm is going to turn away Resort guest, unless the pool is hugely crowded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12