Courtyard by Marriott

Hey there everyone! I'm planning a trip for end of February/beginning of March 2011 with my girlfriend and we are close to booking a combo car/flight/hotel package with Expedia. The hotel we were looking at was the Courtyard by Marriott down in ~2000 S. Harbor (can't remember the exact address). The reviews on TripAdvisor look pretty decent - just wondering if anyone had any personal experience, good or bad. For the price range for our dates that's what we were looking at. We are both early 20's so being right by the park isn't a necessity but the Courtyard still looks like only a 15-20 minute walk. Thoughts?

• Timelord

Re: Courtyard by Marriott

Quote Originally Posted by DL50celebration View Post
    Hey there everyone! I'm planning a trip for end of February/beginning of March 2011 with my girlfriend and we are close to booking a combo car/flight/hotel package with Expedia. The hotel we were looking at was the Courtyard by Marriott down in ~2000 S. Harbor (can't remember the exact address). The reviews on TripAdvisor look pretty decent - just wondering if anyone had any personal experience, good or bad. For the price range for our dates that's what we were looking at. We are both early 20's so being right by the park isn't a necessity but the Courtyard still looks like only a 15-20 minute walk. Thoughts?
    All of the Marriott's in the area are superb.

Courtyard, Convention Centre, and Marriott Suites are all within walking distance and all great stays.