• Delawarean Girl

Outside Hotels around Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana Inn)

Hi MiceChatters,

I have a question. Is there anymore outside hotels around Disneyland that have computer internet access like Tropicana Inn does? I'm thinking about going to Tropicana Inn again for maybe next year . Since that was a great plus about them. I loved the fact that I could still chat at MiceChat and being at Disneyland at the sametime. Then having to wait til I'm back in Delaware to chat at MiceChat.

I was wondering if there was anymore hotels that have that. Because I would like to stay at the others.

Thank you for your time.

-Hayley B.

• Delawarean Girl

Re: Any Other Outside Hotels Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana

Sorry, I don't really like how I titled my thread. I should have said 'Any Other Outside Hotels around Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana Inn) , instead.

Edit:
    Last edited by Hayley B; 08-18-2010 at 11:33 AM.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: Any Other Outside Hotels Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana

Hayley, I think most of them offer internet access.

I've walked along Harbor Blvd to 7-11 and picked up so many wi-fi networks on the ipod touch so I'm pretty sure every hotel offers it. Whether it's complimentary to guests or available for an upcharge, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Outside Hotels around Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana Inn

Hayley, are you asking for hotels that have a computer that you can use in the lobby or ones that have Internet access?

I'm pretty sure most hotels offer Internet access these days. As far as "shared" computers that you can possibly use, I'm not sure.

• Delawarean Girl

Re: Outside Hotels around Disneyland w/ Computer Internet Access? (like Tropicana Inn

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Hayley, are you asking for hotels that have a computer that you can use in the lobby or ones that have Internet access?

I'm pretty sure most hotels offer Internet access these days. As far as "shared" computers that you can possibly use, I'm not sure.
    For ones you can use in the lobby. Like Tropicana Inn has a Internet Computer you can use in the lobby. You just need to buy a card from them. That's what I am looking for.

I think what Brand suggested are the ones that offer wires. But I think I would need a laptop or a iTouch with me. I don't have either.

I loved the internet computer in the lobby that Tropicana Inn has and I have been wondering if there other Outside Hotels around Disneyland, like that too.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 08-18-2010 at 09:50 AM.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

The Hilton and the Holiday Inn Express both have computers with internet that you can use.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Laughing Place Finder

Most hotels that offer a "business center" usually have some public access PC's in their lobbies for people to print out airline boarding passes and other travel related documents.

As far as an internet computer for hotel guests goes I think you'd have to check with the individual hotels.

In the last two years I have stayed at the Grand Californian, the Disneyland Hotel, the Anaheim Hilton, the Crowne Plaza OC Garden Grove, the Hyatt Ragency OC and the Holiday Inn on Manchaster.

I don't really recall any of them having PC's or workstations other than the business centers I mentioned but it would be best to check with the hotel.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

The HoJo has two in their lobby, but I don't know for sure how long you can use them.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

We stayed at the Anaheim Sheraton and they had an area with about 4-6 computers close to the Lobby. Cant remember exactly how many but I know it was a few. The rooms were great by the way!
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come

• Delawarean Girl

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I'm looking forward to hearing more, if there is anymore.

The ones you suggested, I have emailed them. Asking if they have internet in the lobby and if they do the same as Tropicana Inn.

• Laughing Place Finder

Just thought you'd like to know that the Holiday Inn & Suites on Walnut has two nice Macs and printers in their business center. You can pay to use them for 15 or 20 dollars per hour I believe.

They allow 15 minutes of free use which most people use to print out airline boarding passes.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.