My sister and I (18 and 20 years old) are planning a trip to Disneyland in October. We are on a budget, both being broke college students, and I a starving artist. I have done a ton of research on hotels near DLR, and we have narrowed it down between a few, 2 of which being the Super 8's. My question is, which is better? Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive, or Super 8 Motel at the Park/ Convention Center...?
Here are our basic requests, if you recommend something else:
- Either walking distance (1-2 blocks, preferably) or free transportation
- Free breakfast (trying to save money)
- Safe location/area (2 teenage girls by themselves...)
- Inexpensive (no more than $50 a night in Oct)
- Minimum check in age is 18 (this seems to be giving us the most trouble.)
Thank you so, so much for any and all help and advice!!!