Thread: Cortona Inn

Thumbs up Cortona Inn

If you guys are looking for good priced hotel to stay at on your trip I definitely recommend Cortona Inn. My family and I stayed there last year and were VERY happy.

They have an amazing continental breakfast which includes, fruit, danishes, donouts, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, biscuits and gravy, juices, coffee, and boiled eggs.

They have a hot tub and a pool.

Their rooms were VERY clean.

We paid about 50-60 a night.

It isn't really walking distance from the park, and you can't see the fireworks at night but I think its worth it for the price!

• ******** Gold Member

Re: Cortona Inn

Got a good rate & stayed at the Cortona Inn November 2010. The staff, room interior, parking, and breakfast were nicer than most small hotels surrounding Disneyland/DCA. When they say "free wifi," it is not in your hotel room; only in the main building/lobby. I liked that the hotel is pushed back from Harbor Blvd., yet it's easy to catch the ART bus to the parks (was $4. for all day).

• Shifting cargo

I too stayed at the Corton Inn and Suites back in June. The price was reasonable and the rooms were nice. The only negative thing about my experience was that the floors are carpeted and they have nasty grime caked on it. I'd come back from a long day at the parks and want to take my shoes off and walking around just for 6 minutes left my feet almost completely black. I'd recommend keeping your socks or shoes on when walking around.

Other than that, it was a nice place to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by xthinkofmefondly View Post
    It isn't really walking distance from the park, and you can't see the fireworks at night but I think its worth it for the price!
    It's about a 15-20 minute walk. What we did was buy an ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) pass. There is a shuttle that stops in front of the hotel but it still has to make another 4 stops before hitting the parks. The Marriot right next door also offers a shuttle and it only makes one stop if that before reaching the parks. If you stay at the Cortona, get the shuttle pass and then go next door and wait for that shuttle.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• DLR Enthusiast

I stayed in the Cortona in October of 2008. It was a nice hotel. They fubar'd our reservations though, but to our advantage. We ended up getting an upgrade free of charge. I wasn't a fan of how far it was from the park, but the ART made it a bit easier. I prefer closer stays so I can walk though. The room was average, nothing to write home about. The beds were bit on the stiff side for me though...