HoJo Room Map, Bldg 1 ?

We are planning on returning to HoJo for another adventure in 2011. We will be needing 3 rooms, all different types. one Kid's Suite, one Std King, and one Premium QQ.

Is anyone familiar with building one? Where are these room types located within the building (ie. which floors)? Is it possible to book three different room types (such as these) all in really close proximity, or will the rooms be separated by several floors?

We stayed in Bldg 2 last time, and LOVED it!

thanks!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: HoJo Room Map, Bldg 1 ?

Not sure about the rest of your questions, but building one is where I prefer to stay - mainly for the deluxe theme park view rooms - but also for the proximity to getting to the park! I think you might want to just contact the HoJo directly for help. I look forward to hearing what you thought of kids suite as we will most likely be staying in one the next time my family goes to DL together.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

If I booked through the Disneyland website, could I request a Disneyland view through them?

Hi, I am not sure about the other rooms but I do know that all of the kids suites are in building 1 and all face the freeway.

There is one at each end of the corridor (2 per floor) and they are seperated from the next room along by either the elevator shaft or the ice machine and service cupboard (we loved that cause we didn't need to worry that our early rising children would wake the people next door.)
    Last edited by the-kazbar; 01-06-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: it was a mess of typos