• Just waking up

Latest Deals on Priceline

Hello all my micechat Buddies

Can you all tell me what deals you been getting from priceline lately, what
    Hotel, where and how many Stars, starting bid and accepting bid, also if that
    Hotel had a shuttle or any kind transportation to and from the Parks,
    how was your stay, any kind of information you would like to share, Thank you.
    Last edited by Sleepy505; 05-18-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Re: Latest Deals on Priceline

I'd love to find out this info as well. I was bummed that they closed the other thread. This is valuable info to have. Plus I'm planning a super last minute trip and the hotels are crazy expensive for the week of June 13-18. Uggh!

For July 16-19 I got the 3.5 star Doubletree Hotel Anaheim/Orange County for $50 a night, I started at $50, about $185 including taxes and service fees, I tried July 16-20 first but I was declined. For the 19th to 20th I bid up to $59, started at $52 I think, and got the 3.5 star Red Lion Hotel Anaheim for a total of $74 including taxes and fees. I only bid in Disneyland-Anaheim South-Orange-Garden Grove.

Most of the Priceline boards (Betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel) have been noticing that prices in that area are creeping up, and the discounts not as good this summer.

Last year I was able to get the Crowne for $45/night. I just tried it $70 for 3.5 and didn't get anything at 3.5 for 8/17-8-22.

I ended up booking with Red Lion Directly for the same time with an AAA card for $80/night for a two queen room with breakfast, and a $50 visa card on check in.

Can cancel up to 24hrs in advance. No Pre-payment, regular reservation.

Works well since I'm going to the D23 expo, and it's within walking distance of the convention center. You can also walk to Toy Story (Next Door) and get a free ride to the park from there. (Or pay ART $4).

• Just waking up

Good deals to all, my family and I were just their the first week of June and we got a great deal at the Holiday Inn on Walnut right next to the main Disneyland parking, we used Priceline 3*** and can you believe we got our rooms for $40.00 a night and of course the $10.00 resort fee but I tell you this has been one of the best Hotels we have stayed at in the resort area, rooms were a really nice size, very clean, and the bar happy hour you can't beat it, What a great hotel.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

I just had a $48 bid accepted on Priceline for the Doubletree Hotel Anaheim -- 1 night, 7/16. This is a 3.5* hotel in the Disneyland - Anaheim South area. This will be my second stay at the Doubletree Hotel. There is a $13/day charge for self-parking and $12/day for internet access. So keep that in mind if you ever get the Doubletree. On my previous visit, the front desk clerk waived the self-parking fee on his own, without my asking. I'm not going to expect that on this trip, but it was a nice surprise at the time and earned this hotel a nice review on Tripadvisor. If you're not driving, there is a free shuttle to Disneyland (per the recent MC review of the Doubletree by disneydad2011). Plus the chocolate chip cookies that you receive during check-in are awesome.

• Just waking up

Not bad Armadillo4 my family and I stayed there 2009 and we had a great time those chocolate chip cookies are the best, and the shuttle what away to travel after being in the park all day.

Just got the Marriott Anaheim Suites for a $59 bid. We're arriving in 2 weeks

]

• Just waking up

Going Back third week of December, I'm hoping we get the Holiday Inn on Walnut again you just can't beat the price and the people who work their.