Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Discount Hotel Next To Disneyland - Carousel Inn and Suites - MiceChat Approved

Folks,

We have some very good news for you. We recently partnered with the boutique hotel, Carousel Inn & Suites, to bring you some fantastic low rates. Carousel is located directly across from Disneyland on Harbor Blvd. If you call and ask for the "MiceChat Rate" you'll most likely save between 40-60% off their Prevailing Rates

Just got off the phone with them to check on the MiceChat rates for 2012 and for many of the dates the MiceChat rate is just $89, even though their going rate without the "MiceChat" code are selling for $151. If you ask for a Club Room, the savings are even bigger. Most nights, the Club Rooms go for $201 BUT, the Micechat rate is just $109 WOW! WOW! WOW!

Get Yourself A Great Deal and Meet Our Newest Sponsor...

Located just across the street from Disneyland’s front gate, the Carousel Inn & Suites offers MiceChat readers some very special deals.

• MiceChatters enjoy exclusive rates: Standard Rooms starting at $89/night and Concierge level rooms starting at just $109
    Staying at the Carousel has its benefits too.

• Less than a 5 minute walk to Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, and the Downtown Disney District

• Enjoy spectacular views of Disneyland’s seasonal fireworks display from our heated, rooftop pool.

Contact the Carousel today, and for the lowest rates, be sure to tell them MiceChat sent you.

Call: 1(800)854-6767 to book your stay today!
    Last edited by Dustysage; 07-23-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Across From DL

Re: Discount Hotel Next To Disneyland - Carousel Inn and Suites - MiceChat Approved

This is such a Great Offer! Especially the FREE Parking! We are going to book our room for the Gumball Rally SOON!

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: Discount Hotel Next To Disneyland - Carousel Inn and Suites - MiceChat Approved

Has any one called to see what rate they got. We are looking at June 5,6,7, 2012
    Thanks

• Across From DL

It's mostly 89 but they also offer AP Rates!

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Just booked our room for The Carousel Inn. YES it is $89.00 + what ever, it comes out to $106.00 something. WITH free parking. More to spend on kids. Nice Lady on the phone. YEA!!!
    Thank Mice Chat,
    Carolyn

wow these are great rates! I will call tomorrow to find out about the concierge club suite. If we can get this one for $109. (If I'm reading the above information correctly) we will cancel our other reservation and save ourselves $65. per night! There is not as much for breakfast as the park vue inn, but if you can save that much money then you can buy breakfast and still have some left over! The layout of the 2 room suite is better than the one that is available at park vue as well, the one we want is booked for our time.

• The Pumpkin King

Is this still going on?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by smiley_face2 View Post
    wow these are great rates! I will call tomorrow to find out about the concierge club suite. If we can get this one for $109. (If I'm reading the above information correctly) we will cancel our other reservation and save ourselves $65. per night! There is not as much for breakfast as the park vue inn, but if you can save that much money then you can buy breakfast and still have some left over! The layout of the 2 room suite is better than the one that is available at park vue as well, the one we want is booked for our time.
    I don't know if they'll give you the 2 rm suite for the $109, I think that's only for the standard concierge club room, the only difference with those is robes/slippers and the room is 24ft bigger (if that's possible) and Quiznos breakfast vouchers. If they give you a 2 rm suite for that price please let me know.

It's true! These prices are valid for all MiceChatters, if you mention it. I booked it with Steve (the reservations manager). He is an avid MC member and not only was helpful, but also knowledgeable about ALL of the amazing things going on at Disney and on the MC forum boards. Steve is the one who got this deal going for all MC members. Great customer service!!

I called and book and for the club rooms (16-21April) was quoted $139/night inclusive of taxes. Am I right here? Is the rate above $109 inclusive of tax?

• Race Car Driver

You know I phone one week and got a rate of $89 for my time in April. The next week I phoned to book the same time and I am paying $119. Its still a better price however I wish I had booked it the week before. As the hotel books up the rates change. Thats what they told me.
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Over the weekend I booked 4 nights for my family in mid-may for $91/night. It looks like a shorter walk to the front gate than some of the Disney properties.

• Race Car Driver

It is very close. We have stayed here almost every time. Once we ended up at Disneyland accidently..... so of course they were booked.
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• Monorail Junkie

Just got back from our stay at the Carousel Inn and while it was a nice rate the room was nothing to right home about. The room was clean, but it wasnt really all that updated. The staff was helpful if you went to them and housekeeping was hit or miss with the cleaning of the room.

How long will this discount last? We are trying to figure out if we can afford to go to DLR in the summer and this would be a big factor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast