Paradise Pier Suite

We were staying 2 night at the Paradise Pier Hotel shortly after New Year. I had booked the Concierge Level for a good AP price and we were surprised by an upgrade to a suite when we got there. It will be hard to go back to a "regular" room after this.

2 bathrooms, a bedroom and a living area with a couch that can sleep 3. It was on the 13th floor and the view of World of Color was really nice.

Yes, this bird of prey landed on our window sill and stared at us for awhile. That was quite an event.

We walked over to to the Disneyland Hotel to try the new bar and eatery. It was fun and the food was good.

Some snacks and wine from the Concierge Lounge.

Lots of room for them to spread out and watch what they wanted to watch on one T.V. while I was in the other room with the other T.V. The suite was just wonderful. The weather was warm so we enjoyed the pool quite a bit this time around. The parks were extremely crowded still, so we just went over to use our instant fast passes from the Hotel and soak in the atmosphere. We had a great time.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Paradise Pier Suite

That's a pretty awesome upgrade. Do you stay their often? They must have been solidly booked when you went.

We go 2 or 3 times a year. This was January 4-6 and it didn't seem like the hotel was full. The temperature was in the 80's and there were always plenty of chairs by the pool. Same thing in the concierge lounge, plenty of seating during the peak snack times.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the pictures! Really nice room and view! And wow... a visit from a falcon too! Thats pretty amazing that he (she?) just sat there watching you! Are the beach balls on the bed real beach balls or pillows?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

The beach balls are pillows. Really cute touch. I bet the little kids have fun with them. And my daughter kept yelling for me to come see the bird on the window ledge and I couldn't believe she was making such a fuss until I saw it. It waited until I took a picture and then it left.