Thread: Anabella Hotel

Anabella Hotel

I'm planning a trip to Disneyland on November 11th - November 14th. Here is my question, we found this ''Anabella Hotel'' on a discount site that my grandparents pay for every year and it's $68 dollars for a double queen bed room. Is this hotel okay? It looks nice. Anybody been here?

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Anabella Hotel

Tripadvisor is a really helpful site on reviews. A number of people seem to enjoy it there and a handful of people in just the first couple pages complained. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's a matter of how picky of a traveler a person may be?? Be sure to watch out for resort & parking fees that will add to your bill. Those charges are pretty much the norm nowadays in the Disneyland area.

I love that place. My Parents stayed there and also loved it. I consider myself picky. i only like clean hotels. That hotel is older, but newly renovated. the basic rooms are somewhat small and some of them have older TV's, not a big deal to me. Customer service is great. My parents had to leave 2 days early and were refunded 100% for unused days. It's a short walk through the Grand Californian to Downtown Disney and the Main entrance area. the only complaint I had was low water pressure in the shower. My parents said there's was fine. Highly recommended.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Stayed there quite a few times. Great rooms, great service, great location. The walk through the Disney hotel area is quite nice too!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Across From DL

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!Call 714.905.1050 tomorrow morning at 10:00 am to reserve your room for $29 the night of the 29th. There are only 29 rooms available for this Leap Year Promotion so make sure you call in at 10:00 am on the nose!!!

Not to be combined with other offers, restrictions apply, based on availability, first come first served, phone only, 2 room limit, only applies to the following rooms: Bella Rey, Bella Reyna, Bella Queen Queen, Deluxe Casita Suite, Accessible Premier, Bella Queen.

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

• Senior Minion

I've stayed there a couple of times and found the Anabella to be quite nice. It is somewhat of a walk to the park, and of course they do charge resort fees and parking - so be wary of that.

Another thing to watch out for is the floors in the bathroom. Make sure to wear slippers because they can get quite cold.

I have a question about walking to the parks from the Anabella. I stayed there many many years ago and I remember having to walk through Downtown Disney. It is shorter to cut through the Grand Californian? If so, how should I go? Will there be signage once we get in the main entrance?

• MargyDisneylandLover

we are staying there nov 12-15 got a pretty good deal my travel agent had nothing but good things to say about this one...more expensive hotels have had more troubles in her experience than this one
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloAZ View Post
    I have a question about walking to the parks from the Anabella. I stayed there many many years ago and I remember having to walk through Downtown Disney. It is shorter to cut through the Grand Californian? If so, how should I go? Will there be signage once we get in the main entrance?
    Thought I would bump this thread (for my own sake!) Pretty simple to 'cut through' the Grand CA?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

The Anabella is a great hotel. We usually just walk through the Grand California. It's much quicker that way.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

I really like Anabella. The beds are awesome! To me that is what makes or breaks a hotel. It's very clean and nicely furnished. The pool area is pretty and spacious and it has a fairly good sized hot tub. My only problem with it is the distance from the park. It is quite a walk. Cutting thru the Grand doesn't take that much off. I would never do it with kids. Actually, if we stay there again I think I will drive.