• Disney Fan 4 Life

Talking Scored a $29 dollar hotel room at the Anabella Hotel....

I called up this morning and scored a $29.99 double queen room at the Anabella hotel for Wednesday, February 29th. Of course, we will only be sleeping there in the afternoon and again for a few hours in the morning. But, it was about what I was expecting to pay for someplace further away (think Buena Park, Cerritos, etc) through Priceline. We are staying the next three nights at HoJo's Anaheim because when I combine my AP retro rates I have there with this cheap rate, it will cost our family about $65 a night for our 4 night stay.

I am so looking forward to the 24 hour event in the park followed by three relaxing days in the parks with my family including my Saturday birthday!

So if anyone has walked it from the Anabella since there is no Katella shortcut through the lot, how much time did it take and was it worth walking? What route did you take? We are AP holders with parking so we can drive but since the Anabella charges parking we figured we would just leave the car.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Minion

Re: Scored a $29 dollar hotel room at the Anabella Hotel....

see if the art trolleys stop in front of the hotel. It is 4.00 all day or 10.00 for 3 day pass. Good if you plan on a couple trips back to the hotel. I have used them before and think it's a good deal.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Thank you!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

I stayed there years ago and walked down Disneyland Drive and cut through downtown Disney. I do remember it was a bit of walking. That trip was also 4 adults and no kids. I wouldn't recommend that walk with kids.