Red Lion Hotel? Can you walk over to the Toy Story Parking lot to catch a Bus?

I am thinking of staying the night at the Red Lion hotel located next to the Toy Story Parking lot...Could I actually walk into the parking area and hitch a ride to Disneyland without actually parking my car in the Toy Story Lot?

• Under that tree again!

Re: Red Lion Hotel? Can you walk over to the Toy Story Parking lot to catch a Bus?

You could walk into the parking lot and ride the shuttles.

The question is why would you?

Going into TS lot saves you only about 150 yards of walking and waiting for two traffic lights. It will take more time. Even though the lot is adjacent to the hotel this doesn't mean that they are just footsteps apart. You have to walk down Harbor and into the center of the lot to catch the shuttles.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: Red Lion Hotel? Can you walk over to the Toy Story Parking lot to catch a Bus?

I would just walk into the parks from the hotel. Honestly, it's not that far. Then again, my family exercises a ton. We always walk in when we're staying in a hotel, even if it's 2 miles away
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Talking Re: Red Lion Hotel? Can you walk over to the Toy Story Parking lot to catch a Bus?

Quote Originally Posted by my03yellowv View Post
    I am thinking of staying the night at the Red Lion hotel located next to the Toy Story Parking lot...Could I actually walk into the parking area and hitch a ride to Disneyland without actually parking my car in the Toy Story Lot?
    If you park for free at the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim using the special "Cars" rate, there are a few ways you can get to Disneyland Resort and Disney's California Adventure easily:

• You can walk 1 1/2 city blocks to the main entrance.
    • You can ride the shuttle from the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim, which goes every 30 mins.
    • Right in front of the hotel, you can catch the public bus, Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART), Route Map | Anaheim Resort Transportation.

From what I can see, there is not a Disney bus that provides transportation from the Toy Story Parking Lot.