• phbbbbbt

Helllllp meeeeeeee!!! LOL...

Hi!!! Long time Micechatter, long time no posts. Been busy with a divorce, finally.

When we went to the 50th anniversary, they were doing the buy one get another day So Cal deal, so we went to DCA just before that second ticket expired. Anyhow, long story short, I promised the kids that I'd take them when DCA was done, and told them that they'd be great ages to go (they're 13, 8, and 4 1/2). I'm looking at Oct 20 and 21, checking into a hotel the 19th. I'd do some time in the park on friday, but they get up at 6:30am that morning because they're with their dad, so they'll be tired, they'll be better off hanging out at the hotel and getting to bed early.

Soooooo... I need 2 day parkhoppers. Anyone familiar with this website? http://www.anahe1m.com/ They're promising $81.59 park hoppers with membership. They have a 30 day free trial, could do that, but want to make sure they're legit.

And hotel. Where oh where should we stay? Cheap is good, close is good, noise isn't a prob. Candy Cane Inn? HoJo doesn't have anything avail for those dates...

Any help would be appreciated, I <3 Micechat!!!
    xo, Deanna

• Johnny and Me!

Re: Helllllp meeeeeeee!!! LOL...

While I prefer the HoJo, I have also stayed at the Anaheim Courtyard. It is a pretty new hotel located less than a mile from the parks. $111 a night on the dates you provided (there's a 15% AAA discount available as well).

<br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT in <b>D:\inetpub\wwwroot\courtyard_anaheim\inc\mobile _device_detect.php</b> on line <b>72</b><br /> Anaheim Hotels Disneyland | Courtyard Marriott Anaheim Disneyland Resort, an Anaheim Hotel near Dis

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Soooooo... I need 2 day parkhoppers. Anyone familiar with this website? http://www.anahe1m.com/ They're promising $81.59 park hoppers with membership. They have a 30 day free trial, could do that, but want to make sure they're legit.

And hotel. Where oh where should we stay? Cheap is good, close is good, noise isn't a prob. Candy Cane Inn? HoJo doesn't have anything avail for those dates...
    That site looks super fake. It is making revnue from ads in the margins not selling products.

Cheap and close the Anahiem Plaza Inn. Cheaper than the other two and just as close. Though it doesn't have breakfast like the Candy Cane. It's a very busy weekend which is why you are encountering sold out hotels.

• Minion

the super 8 on katella is cheap. I have stayed there several times. You can walk to the parks however there is a shuttle you can get to the park that stops right out front. ART. Anaheim resort transportation.

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    the super 8 on katella is cheap. I have stayed there several times. You can walk to the parks however there is a shuttle you can get to the park that stops right out front. ART. Anaheim resort transportation.
    Oh my gosh, it's perfect! And if I buy tickets on their site, it saves me $10/ticket!!! Thank you so very much, I'm going to book it tonight.
    xo, Deanna