Thread: Carousel Inn

Carousel Inn

Has anyone stayed there lately? Thoughts on the hotel.....

• I'm a fiddle player......

Re: Carousel Inn

Stayed there in August with the micechat rate, it was nice and clean. The rooms are a tad on the small side but they have a little partition where the sink is so that you can get dressed in private, which was nice since we went with my mom. The beds were very comfy but the pillows were way too soft for my liking. The room had a huge armoire(which didnt help with the space in the room) with the tv, clothes drawers and a pretty big fridge. Our room on the 2nd floor had hardwood laminate flooring but my inlaws up on the 5th floor had carpet. I prefer carpet but didnt mind the laminate. Also on the 5th floor, my inlaws had a great view of DCA. They had a nice cont breakfast up on the 5th floor. Basic fare of toast, cereal, pastries, juice coffee, and some hard boiled eggs. I didnt like that it said you couldnt take food back to your room, but the room has a great view of Disneyland. Probably better than any view that any Disney resort hotel has. It was great. The parking was ok. Its only valet because they need to make sure they have enough room for all the cars. We were lucky with the micechat deal getting free parking.So that was nice but bring some extra cash for the valets. We also ate at the Pizza Press at the hotel. It was ok, the people in my group really liked it though. The best part of the hotel, it is close to Disneyland. You're out of the park and in your bed within 5mins which is super nice at 1am when you leave or 7am when you're trying to catch magic morning. I would defenitly stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
    Last edited by napamaninsocal; 01-08-2013 at 12:00 AM.

• I'm a fiddle player......

Re: Carousel Inn

The reason for this trip was for my daughters 2nd birthday. We were trying to find a place for the party and I emailed them about the breakfast room and they quoted me $80 for two hours. Then my wife inquired and gave them the story of what we wanted to do and that we were staying there and they said they would try to help but nothing guarented. As our trip got closer they emailed her back and said we could use the breakfast room FREE of charge as guests of the hotel!!! The space was perfect for a small party and like I said before, the view was perfect. Thanks to the Carousel Inn and their helpfully staff for making my daughters birthday magical.

Last edited by napamaninsocal; 01-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.