Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Nearby hotels under $200 with 3 beds

We stayed at Eden Roc in March and got a 3 bedroom "suite" for $87 a night. While the price was right and there are very few options for 3 bedroom places within walking distance, the hotel was terrible. We knew going in that the hotel was going to be bad so we thought that we had prepared ourselves properly, but it was even worse than we could have imagined. This truly is just a place to rest your head, a creppy, dirty, old place.

If you need 3 beds and are needing the cheapest option go for it, but I would suggest paying the extra money to stay somewhere else.

Also the walk seemed to take a long time, maybe because I had 4 kids 5 and under to drag along with me, but for being right across the street it didn't feel all that close.

We are going in September and staying at the Marriott Residence Inn Maingate which is a little under a mile away. Cost $199.00 a night Advantages: Renting a suite with a separate bedroom that has two queen beds. There is a queen bed in the main area with a pull out sofa bed. Has a full kitchen, a pool AND a kiddie pool. You can also walk a couple of blocks down to Orange Walk which has more restaurants and entertainment. They provide a HOT breakfast buffet, FREE grocery shopping service and have been over the top with their service when I have called numerous times to ask questions. You can also take the A.R.T. (Anaheim Resort Transporation) to Disneyland if you don't want to walk:there is a nominal fee. I have compared notes from others and also decided to stay here because people said the beds were comfortable which is VERY important to us. Enjoy!!

This was a great stay in a suite with 3 beds, two bedrooms. Shuttle was free so I'd say that was walking distance. Anahiem CA Hotels | Hotels Near Disneyland | Homewood Suites Anaheim Main Gate

The Fairfield on Harbor Blvd. has 2 beds with an oversized chair that will make into a pull-out sort of twin bed. Does that count as 3?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12