We are planning a 2 night trip down to Disneyland next week, so i have been staring at travelsites for 3 days narrowing down where we want to stay, and I'm down to 3 options, and want to see anyone's experiences with any of my choices.
1. La Quinta (good reviews of the breakfast and indoor pool)
2. Comfort Inn Maingate (good breakfast and newly-renovated heated pool)
3. Vagabond Inn
I picked these three based on
1. Kids suite for under $100 (we have 3 kids so most standard rooms are out of the question, and we like a little quality time once they are asleep)
2. Short drive to Timon lot. With 2 adults, its actually cheaper to drive (and i don't like the stories of waiting for the shuttles)
3. Fridge and microwave in the room, so we won't have to buy dinner in the park
So if anyone can give me some feedback on any of the aboive, I'd appriciate it.