Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Disneyland Hotel or Grand Californian Hotel Reviews

I am considering in staying in the Disneyland Hotel for the last two nights of my five night/six day disneyland trip. i was looking at the rates of the rooms and i would like your input in this hotel. what is the difference between standard room view and resort/pool view room. I would like a room with a view of Disneyland so what room should i be booking. what is the different in ammenties between the two rooms. any additional information like what rooms you had and what kinda of view you had would be greatly appreciated

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Disneyland Hotel

Here's the Disneyland Hotel site, you can find room prices, offerings, ect here

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...telLandingPage
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Prefect

Blog Entries

I don't think you're going to get much of a view of Disneyland, even with a Resort view. You can see more of DCA and Downtown Disney.
    <o>

• Sock Puppet

Are disneyland hotel guests still offered early entry on the early entry days?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
    I am considering in staying in the Disneyland Hotel for the last two nights of my five night/six day disneyland trip. i was looking at the rates of the rooms and i would like your input in this hotel. what is the difference between standard room view and resort/pool view room. I would like a room with a view of Disneyland so what room should i be booking. what is the different in ammenties between the two rooms. any additional information like what rooms you had and what kinda of view you had would be greatly appreciated
    Upper Level Resort / Pool View:
    View of the Never Land Pool complex or Downtown Disney

Standard View Room: Views of Orange County/LA Area

Theme Park View would be in the direction of DL park but not looking into the park.

Are disneyland hotel guests still offered early entry on the early entry days?
    I was told that you need to check with the front desk when you arrive at check-in. Apparently there is no set early entry days for onsite guests. It may be offered or it may not be while you are there.

You will have one early entry if you purchase a multiday DL park hopper ticket of 3 days or more.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    Upper Level Resort / Pool View:
    View of the Never Land Pool complex or Downtown Disney

Standard View Room: Views of Orange County/LA Area

Theme Park View would be in the direction of DL park but not looking into the park.

What are the prices of these rooms. Is the theme park view a good room. Where have you stayed in the previous visits

What are the prices of these rooms. Is the theme park view a good room. Where have you stayed in the previous visits
    When are you planning on going? Prices are seasonal.

• Sock Puppet

my trip would proably consist of July 19-July 22 at either Residence inn at anaheim maingate or candy cane inn, but can't decide. Then stay at Disneyland Hotel from July 23-25. I will also have a 5 day parkhopper. i am saw on the offical website that there standard view room, resort/pool view room, upper lever pool view. i want a room that has a view of disneyland, so what room should i be boooking

my trip would proably consist of July 19-July 22 at either Residence inn at anaheim maingate or candy cane inn, but can't decide. Then stay at Disneyland Hotel from July 23-25. I will also have a 5 day parkhopper. i am saw on the offical website that there standard view room, resort/pool view room, upper lever pool view. i want a room that has a view of disneyland, so what room should i be boooking
    You would have to request an Upper Level Resort/Pool View and request a view of the DL park. This is not guranteed and on a request basis. You will only be able to see the tops of taller rides; you will not be able to see in to the park.

Prices for your travel dates:
    Upper Level Resort/Pool View $408 per night, includes tax
    Resort/Pool View: $397, per night, includes tax (floors 3 through 6)
    Standard Room: $345, per night, includes tax

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    You would have to request an Upper Level Resort/Pool View and request a view of the DL park. This is not guranteed and on a request basis. You will only be able to see the tops of taller rides; you will not be able to see in to the park.

Prices for your travel dates:
    Upper Level Resort/Pool View $408 per night, includes tax
    Resort/Pool View: $397, per night, includes tax (floors 3 through 6)
    Standard Room: $345, per night, includes tax

thanks

Does GCH have any views of the park?

• Functional & Decorative

^Views of DCA (you're right next to it, literally), but not really Disney. No hotel on property gives a direct view into Disney, save for the taller rides.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

thanks

Does GCH have any views of the park?
    July 23-25

$580.75 per night, includes tax
    Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
    Resort / Pool View:
    Views of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Redwood Pool or of Disney's California Adventure Park.
    The Theme Park view is a request only and not guaranteed.

$362.25 per night, includes tax
    Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
    Upper Level Theme Park View: Views of of Disney's California Adventure Park
    You will see the contruction of the GCH Villas.

There is also a $11.50 (includes tax )per night resort fee for all DL resort hotels.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

If you book concierge level at Disneyland Hotel you are almost assured to get a downtown disney view room on the 10th or 11th floor of the Sierra (now called Dreams) tower. This is the Tower offering the best possible view of Disneyland. The concierge level room will also allow you access into the exclusive lounge, which faces the same direction and from which the nightly Fireworks can be viewed w/ piped in accompanying music while you are all warm n' cozy in your jammies sipping hot cocoa and nibbling pastries....concierge level rooms run about $120 more per night. But if utilized, WELL worth the price.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Sock Puppet

Disneyland Hotel or Grand California Hotel reviews

i am planning a trip in july and i am thinking about either staying at the DLH or GCH. If i stay at the DLH, i want a room with a view of disneyland. What are the rooms at GCH like, what kind of views for the different rooms that is listed on the website. Who has stayed at these hotels? and how was your room. Would you prefer DLH or GCH? Total trip is 4 nights so probably either 3 or 2 nights at CCI and 2 nights at either DLH or GCH. what are the rates of the GCH? If stayed at DLH what tower and what kind of view. same with GCH. any additional information will help. i also don't want to spend no more than 450 per night at DLH or GCH. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast