Originally Posted in the Fluffy Club:

Tivoli Too!
Phone: (949) 494-6044
www.tivoli-too.com

Atmosphere:
Located next to the Sawdust Festival and Pageant of the Masters is Art-A-Fair. Just inside this amazing display of local artisans is a gorgeous restaurant called Tivoli Too! This restaurant offers patio dinning with beautiful lattice worked fences, nestled up against the canyon walls of Laguna Beach. This small restaurant has a beautiful waterfall, terraced stage, and small garden all located around a small fish pond. Don't forget your camera if you decide to pick up a meal here.

Beginnings: Caesar Salad
To start us off they brought around a delicious Caesar salad with freshly made breadsticks. While the salad was scrumptious and typical the real gem was the bread. After one piece I was left begging for more.

Dinner: Salmon, Mash Potatoes, and Asparagus
For dinner they offered a dish that unfortunately was not located on their menu, as it was so delicious. To start the salmon was so light and tender, cooked to perfection and topped with a cracked red pepper sauce. The salmon just melted in your mouth and easily came apart. The Mash potatoes and asparagus served with the meal were great compliments to an already delicious treat. This was definitely one meal that makes me want to go back and try one of their regular offerings.

Dessert: Peach Upside down Cake
Grab a cup of coffee and please sit down to an absolutely scrumptious slice of peach upside down cake. This cake made me remember exactly why I loved peaches. A great ending to any meal or the start of any chat with friends over coffee do not forget the peach upside down cake.

Overall:
Overall I felt that this charming and secluded restaurant was an absolute treat in the canyons of Laguna Beach. Please do yourself a favor and do not pas up this restaurant on your way to the art festival.