Originally Posted in the Fluffy Club:

Laguna Beach, CA 92651

Phone: (949) 497-3616

Hours: Sunday through Wednesday 5:30 - 10PM
Thursday through Saturday 5:30 - 11PM
Late Nigh Bar Menu: Thursday though Saturday 10 -12:30AM

Menu Items Sampled:

"Maryland" Crab Cakes: Classic remoulade, Crispy taro Root
- Opinion: I felt that the Crab cake was a delicious way to start our evening. Many people in the group wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to sample this treat. The crab was very light and shredded while being wrapped in crispy deep fried outer shell. The sauce that topped the crab cake was slightly spicy but was served cold and complimented the crab cake very well.

Main Lobster Macaroni and Cheese: Crayfish, Black Truffle, Leeks, Lobster Cream, and Paprika Oil
- Opinion: While it did not look appetizing at first it ended up being very delicious. However if you don't like your fish to taste like fish I would not suggest it. It was very much a fish lovers treat.

Ahi Tuna Tartare: Citrus Segments, English Cucumber, Apple Balsamic Reduction
- Opinion: Not everyone's favorite dish however I particularly enjoyed this one. The Tuna was presented to us on a citrus chip that was delicious and complimented the tuna very well. The English Cucumber added another layer to this dish. Most of the people in our group were not as adventurous as I was in trying the tuna. The dish was presented very well with many colors to make the dish look more like a piece of art than an appetizer.

They also served us two other dishes that I don't happen to see on the Menu.

The first was a Phyllo Dough pastry that was filled with spinach and Cilantro. The turned out to be the overall crowd favorite. The Phyllo dough was buttery and complimented both the Spinach and Cilantro very well.

The second dish that I don't spot on their menu was a very basic dish. Simply a little free range chicken on a screw served with a sweet sauce. Out table was only able to try this dish one time as it wasn't passed around very often.

Atmosphere:
There are three different sections to this restaurant. When you first walk up the stairs into the restaurant on the left hand side you can see the dinning area that has many small square tables. Straight ahead is the bar area. When you walk up to the dinning area on the left hand side near the door you will notice that there is a beautiful patio area that over looks downtown Laguna Beach.

Overall:
I find this restaurant to be in a very nice area and the food is very good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a very nice evening out along the beach.