• Element of Laughter

Arthur's Coffee Shop

Just a straight shot north on Harbor, about 9 miles from Disneyland, on the northeast corner of Harbor and La Habra. You can't miss it, there's a big yellow sign, which if you're coming in from towards Disneyland, will be on your right. Since I moved to Stockton from La Habra back in January 2000, I've eaten there at least once every single trip I took back down south. In fact, when I go down south, my 2 constants are Disneyland and Arthur's. When they say "best breakfast in town", they mean it. Whenever I eat there, I usually order #9 (country fried steak and eggs), over medium, plain potatoes (as opposed to O'Brien potatoes) well done, and biscuits with a side of gravy. They have the best biscuits and gravy in California. I also like to have a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice (and I do mean fresh squeezed, the juice I drink on Sunday tastes like the oranges were still on the tree on Saturday).
    ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: Arthur's Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Son Gohan View Post
    Just a straight shot north on Harbor, about 9 miles from Disneyland, on the northeast corner of Harbor and La Habra. You can't miss it, there's a big yellow sign, which if you're coming in from towards Disneyland, will be on your right. Since I moved to Stockton from La Habra back in January 2000, I've eaten there at least once every single trip I took back down south. In fact, when I go down south, my 2 constants are Disneyland and Arthur's. When they say "best breakfast in town", they mean it. Whenever I eat there, I usually order #9 (country fried steak and eggs), over medium, plain potatoes (as opposed to O'Brien potatoes) well done, and biscuits with a side of gravy. They have the best biscuits and gravy in California. I also like to have a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice (and I do mean fresh squeezed, the juice I drink on Sunday tastes like the oranges were still on the tree on Saturday).
    This is some great info. I'm going to have to try this place called ARTHUR'S - sounds great!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Ya had me at "coffee shop."

I'm there.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Adventures with Duffy

This is a great place for breakfast. My family has been going there for about 10 years. :-)