I asked for predictions deep into a more general Celebration BBQ thread on another Disney fan Web site (starts with an "M" and ends in an "ouseplanet') and only had one poster respond.
So here is my second attempt to hear from you, my fellow Disneyland maniacs:
1. Do you think they will lower the price of the $36-per-adult-Celebration BBQ?
2. If so, what will the new adult price be?
3. If so, when will they lower it? (e.g. in May or September?)
One person made the good point that it will probably be kept open till this celebration promotion ends.
4. In his excellent weekly update this morning (April 7), Al Lutz wrote that this (in Al's opinion) overpriced, otherwise excellent, eating experience (he disliked the cupcakes too--minor detail) would be closed before they lowered the price. According to Al's update, this BBQ has been attracting far fewer guests than expected because people are unwilling to pay $36 per adult. So do you think that this will be closed?
5. (a question, not a prediction) Besides not eating there, what is the most effective way to suggest to the right Disney executives that they should lower the price of the Celebration BBQ?
I love everything I've heard about this BBQ Celebration except for the price and possibly the desserts--though I've read one can substitute fresh fruit.