Thread: Bludso's BBQ

• Still Dizzy

Bludso's BBQ

I have officially found the best BBQ in all of Los Angeles. It's a small hole in the wall located in Compton (it's right off the freeway, you'll be fine).

Everything they make is mouth-watering. The brisket melts in your mouth, the ribs have that nice smoky flavor and char to the top while the inside is perfection. Their hot links are incredible. The spicy sauce is just the right combo of sweet and spicy. Everything is just ridiculously good.

I found it on Yelp looking for some new places to try and this place has around 60 reviews so far and is still at an overall 5 star rating. Prices are great, the owners are sweet as can be, and the food will make you want to come back day after day.

I recommend getting the Texas Sampler. It's a truly awe-inspiring amount of meat for only 25 dollars.

I don't know if we can post links but go search it on yelp and you'll see how much people love this place.

Bludso's BBQ

811 S Long Beach Blvd
    Compton, CA 90221
    (310) 637-1342

• Yeah...I'm cool

Re: Bludso's BBQ

I'm gonna try it this weekend, Thanks.
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    I have officially found the best BBQ in all of Los Angeles. It's a small hole in the wall located in Compton (it's right off the freeway, you'll be fine).

Everything they make is mouth-watering. The brisket melts in your mouth, the ribs have that nice smoky flavor and char to the top while the inside is perfection. Their hot links are incredible. The spicy sauce is just the right combo of sweet and spicy. Everything is just ridiculously good.

I found it on Yelp looking for some new places to try and this place has around 60 reviews so far and is still at an overall 5 star rating. Prices are great, the owners are sweet as can be, and the food will make you want to come back day after day.

I recommend getting the Texas Sampler. It's a truly awe-inspiring amount of meat for only 25 dollars.

I don't know if we can post links but go search it on yelp and you'll see how much people love this place.

Bludso's BBQ

811 S Long Beach Blvd
    Compton, CA 90221
    (310) 637-1342
    Thanks for the info...i will try it next time I visit California.

looks like it's a must try...
    thanE

• Sock Puppet

Just an update...a friend of mine live in the area and I asked him to take me to that place.Here is my feed back:

- the Texas sampler is definitely a go.
    - the meat is everything it was hyped to be
    - love the chicken and the brisket
    - gotta have the banana pudding on Saturdays!
    - must try the red velvet cake.

• Rock Star Minion

Sounds yummy. Next time I'm in the area, I'll look it up.

Just have to remember the name next time.
    (Or, I'll put a post-it in my Thomas Guide in the car on the map page near its location. Matter of fact, the post-it is already written up!)
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."