• Shifting cargo

Restaurant Suggestions?

I am going to Disneyland for maybe my 10th time, but I can never remember the good restaurants that Disneyland or DCA have to offer for the life of me! I'm already going to Rainforest and Blue Bayou, but what other places would you recommend? Is the Ariel's Grotto restaurant in DCA any good? Please help me out

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• I'm not really here

Re: Restaurant Suggestions?

DCA:
    Wine Country Trattoria
    Ariel's Grotto (though I haven't been since the menu change)

DL:
    Pizza Port (especially the Countdown Pasta Fusilli)
    Rancho del Zocallo

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

All the food is pretty bad at DLR. BB is ok. I haven't been to the Groot so no comment.

The Plaza has good fried chicken in DL, but it's caf style, not sit down. Also, there is a plce (forgot the name) by the exit of PoTC that has Monte Cristos and good fries. It's sit down.

• Here's my 2 cents

if you must eat in the Park it's all good enough (except Blue Bayou it recenlty rubbed me the wrong way), but I'd save my money and eat outside the Park, if it's possible, just get a corndog and chips for lunch then head out to DTD or the hotels for real food for breakfast or dinner (except Rainforest, my new pet peeve)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• The Dudester

Quote Originally Posted by venusgirl View Post
    All the food is pretty bad at DLR. BB is ok. I haven't been to the Groot so no comment.

The Plaza has good fried chicken in DL, but it's caf style, not sit down. Also, there is a plce (forgot the name) by the exit of PoTC that has Monte Cristos and good fries. It's sit down.
    You're referring to Cafe Orleans, and it is a great alternative to Blue Bayou. I love both of those locations. Doesn't hurt that you're in the best themed area of the park, too.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

For breakfast, I'd suggest the Carnation Cafe. I always get the Oscar's Choice and it's always great. The Plazza Inn has good fried chicken and pasta.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Shifting cargo

Thanks for all of your suggestions!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Talking Re: Restaurant Suggestions?

i love the disney land hotel steak house. spendy but we love the food
    presentation and on your birthday your dessert is free. i love the lounge and have a favorite cranberry cocktail. Tony roma was dirty last time we were there food was ok. We donot like the pizza place in tomorowland and ariels garden. The sour dough bread bowls and sandwitches in DCA are super and you can have a nice cold beer. The burgers by soaring over calf were great. I forgot about oscar at carnation cafe worth the trip to DL just to have him say hello. One of our patients says his meatloaf and baked potaoe soup is terrific and our breakfast was good. Nice to sit in shade. He stood by my daughter while she ate her food to scare away all the bees she is very afraid of. He has been with the park since 1955

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

If you have never been to Ariel Grotto then you should go...It is fun and the food is good...

• 1 man can make a difernce

There are plenty of great restaurants outside the park, I cant wait to go when I come home in Ocotber.