Discount at Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone has been to the Rainforest cafe lately at night on the weekend and not be able to get a discount with a silver pass or a annual pass. Me and my girlfriend went to the cafe on last Saturday night and they told us no discounts for any types of passes. They said they only honor the passes discounts in the morning and afternoon. Has anyone else ran in to this?

• Sock Puppet

Re: Discount at Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe

Yes, that is true.

But you always have the option of buying into their Safari Club membership in which you can recieve a 10% discount in addition to not having to wait in the hour or so line to be seated.

Well that's good we didn't get played. But really were is the consistency discount during the day but not at night. I didn't know they change hands at night lol

• Sock Puppet

Speaking of changing hands...

If you look closely, you'll see that they use their left hand to present you with the bill when they charge you full price and their right hand when you can get a discount!

If you reference the little "Benefits and Information" flyer they provide with the AP's, there is an asterisk next to Rainforest Cafe that states that the 10% discount is only valid there before 4pm. I didn't read the fine print last time we were there and learned the hard way after I busted out the AP and got shot down. We have the Safari Club too but we used it for the free appetizer instead of 10%.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by M&M Daddy View Post
    If you reference the little "Benefits and Information" flyer they provide with the AP's, there is an asterisk next to Rainforest Cafe that states that the 10% discount is only valid there before 4pm. I didn't read the fine print last time we were there and learned the hard way after I busted out the AP and got shot down. We have the Safari Club too but we used it for the free appetizer instead of 10%.

Somehow, being "shot down" and the Rainforest Cafe together in the same post just doesn't seem right...

•   

Go to the RainforestCafe.com and click on promotions. They have a printable coupon for $10 off any $25 food and bev purchase, per table, per visit, excludes tax & alcohol, exp. 7/31/09

• vintage disney love

they are pretty nice their though. my husband spilled his more than half drank jack and coke and they brought him a new one for free. the guy saw it happen, brought a new one and said "i hope you drank most of that one, cause this ones on us". it was nice, he didn't have to do that, he could have acted like he never even saw it happen .