Question Napa Rose - Chef's Table

OK, So Oct. 30th is my B-Day and I've already got my room booked at the Grand so I was thinking of having a fabulous meal at the Napa Rose.

How much would sitting at the Chef's Table set me back for 2 people?

Also there isn't anything special the day before halloween right? (if I call the Napa Rose directly I should be able to get the Chef's Table 2-3 months ahead?)

Re: Napa Rose - Chef's Table

I dont know if Disney Dining takes reservations further out than 60 or 30 days in advance. Check Yelp.com maybe you can get some more info on Chefs Table. I ate there once with a friend, regular dinner. Great food and service, definitely fine dining, but wasnt unreasonable for a restaurant of that caliber. Enjoy!

Someone had said on Yelp that if you call Napa Rose directly you can reserve 90days ahead but dining will only do it 60 days.

I can always call and ask on the 90 day mark.

Hey....Google "Chefs Table , Napa Rose" Theres a wealth of info online. Enjoy.

• Minion

I just noticed the Napa Rose today, I had never seen it before. What kinds of food do they serve there?

The expensive kind!

(Forgive me I couldn't find an updated menu to link)

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

BBB- The mushroom soup is to die for! Some day I want to just pop in to have the mushroom soup and a glass of wine. Mmmmm!
    <o>

• Here's my 2 cents

We haven't eaten at the Chef's table yet but we eat in the main dinning room a few times a year and if you do the whole thing, cocktail, appetizer, main course, bottle of wine, dessert, port wine, coffee, it isn't unresonable to expect to pay at least $100pp, and you get incredible service and attention. If you can swing it. it's a must do!

BTW if they still offer it when you go, check out the duck meatball appetizer it's amazing
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Still wants to be a cat!

Chef's Table doesn't cost any more then anywhere else in Napa Rose. We did it once, had reservations for regular dining, asked for Chef's Table and we were seated at it. Got to taste several extra items that the Cheft was testing out. Not many seats, but there was only two of us. Had one of the best dining experiences of my life...hope it works out for you.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Ok great. I was just confused if the Chef's Table had a seperate menu or not but since its the same and costs nothing extra, thats good news!

I'll let you guys know if I get it or not And of course full details of the meal in my TR.

Talking Re: Napa Rose - Chef's Table

For reservations at the Chefs table Disney Dining will redirect you to the Restauant itself. Two seatings at 5:30 and 8:30 and leave the fact that its your Birthday. Great Way to eat as a single, you get to watch a great kitchen at work. Makes me clean mine after eating there.

For my birthday Andrew gave me a choice of off the menu, prix fix, or let him choose. Well Duh and with the wine pairings it came too 145 bucks before tip. Superb and very close to a Thin Chocalate Mint Moment.

It is expensive, but worth it! As has been mentioned, if you go there or call the restaurant direct, you can reserve the Chef's Table 90 days ahead. I have never seen it full. You have the same menu and prices as the other tables. Have a great time!!

• Adventures with Duffy

When thinking of a different menu at CT are you thinking of the Venterns Meal? (not sure that is spelled right?

Venterns meal is where the chef ask you a few questions, likes dislikes and allergys. Then the chef picks a meal and you have no idea what you will get till it is served. Its fun to do.

Also if you pair wines with the meal, you cost will go up. I know if you pair with a venterns meal, the wine is about $45.

We have sat at the Chefs Table often, I have never sat in at the reg tables. You will have a great time no matter which way you go.

• Ravenclaw

The last time I ate there we sat at the counter facing the sautè station, and sat next to Chef Keegan Gerhard from the Food Network Challenge! Definitely a good time.
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.