• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Hearthstone Lounge menu

Does anyone know what the Hearthstone Lounge currently serves, food-wise? I found a menu that listed quite a few appetizers, but it's over four years old, and someone told me they only serve drinks and desserts there now. Anyone know for sure?
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Hearthstone Lounge menu

The flatbreads from Hearthstone are fantastic. I love the Margherita flatbread with the serrano ham. It's so, so good. The Robusto one is good too, but the margherita is my favorite.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Mmm, that sounds delicious, thanks for letting me know!
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Also, check out all of DLR menus here: Hearthstone Lounge Menu for the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland

I love checking out this site for menu info at the resort, it's always kept up to date!

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, we've tried everything there with the exception of the cheese assortment.

Yummy!!!

Enjoy!

• Just this guy......

I do want to say that that staff of the Hearthstone Lounge is just outstanding. They are always great to make sure everyone is happy and they have always gone out of their way to give the best service.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by jsdmn2 View Post
    Also, check out all of DLR menus here: Hearthstone Lounge Menu for the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland

I love checking out this site for menu info at the resort, it's always kept up to date!

But it's odd that they carry the food menu, and not the "beverage menu" - what's up with that? I couldn't find any site on line that had their drink menu.

• Mortals pay a token fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    But it's odd that they carry the food menu, and not the "beverage menu" - what's up with that? I couldn't find any site on line that had their drink menu.
    I think it's because the drink menu changes frequently, opposed to the food menu which has remained the same for years. Besides, don't most people go to a bar knowing what they want? I don't.... and probably order most of my drinks off their menus. It's fun to try all the new drinks when they're available! (Have you gotten your bracelet from one of the new eco-tinis yet?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
    I think it's because the drink menu changes frequently, opposed to the food menu which has remained the same for years. Besides, don't most people go to a bar knowing what they want? I don't.... and probably order most of my drinks off their menus. It's fun to try all the new drinks when they're available! (Have you gotten your bracelet from one of the new eco-tinis yet?)
    Ooh, what is this bracelet?

The last time I was visiting the Grand Californian (late April), they were renovating the Lounge. I'm looking forward to a nice mid-afternoon break from the parks there.

• Disney Til You Drop!

Okay, so weighing in on the Cheese Assortment - it's the best thing on the menu, as far as we're concerned! Go for it!
    The Happiest Wife and Mom on Earth