Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• hi!

Re: Buffalo Wild Wings

visited the BRAND NEW West Covina location a couple times since opening..

the layout of the restaurant is similar to that of the Chino Hills location, but slightly bigger (both in the bar and in the dining area). the dining area as a whole seems to be "large party" friendlier than Chino Hills. at C.Hills, there's only about 2 parts of the restaurant that can really be used for a large party.

not holding it against them since it's still new (as well as the staff), but service has been pretty bad.. visited twice since they opened.

first visit (lunch time, around 1pm): i ordered 12 wings and a basket of fries with queso. got my wings, fries never came. i figure ill just finish my wings then ask for the fries so they're still hot. i ask for the basket of (large) fries, and out comes a regular size serving with cajun seasoning rather than queso sauce. i ask what i was being charged for -- waitress says regular, so i go ahead and keep the regular. a friend of mine ordered wings with Mango Hab on the side. she got her plain wings, but no sauce. we had to ask a total of 3 times (waiting about 5-8 minutes between each time) for the Mango Hab sauce. the sauce finally comes out and it's Hot BBQ - the wrong sauce.

second visit (dinner time, as a laker game started): after placing the order, it was taking quite a while for our food to come out. we're not really the type to complain as we have a good time anyway. our waitress came by our table and apologized for the long wait, before we even said anything -- good on her part. i'm guessing something happened with the order/kitchen and our waitress wasn't at fault.

i'll give them about a month till the westco BWW is up to par with my regularly great service at Chino Hills.

but i think i will still favor the Chino Hills location, as both the employees and guests are more "local" rather than in West Covina, where you have a bunch of people from all the surrounding major cities.
    -plagued

• Circle of Ancients

We will be eating at the one in Bullhead City, AZ tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Here's a coupon for people to print out if they like. Buy 6 wings get 6 free. Excludes Tuesdays.

Buffalo Wild Wings Coupon

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• hi!

i know i know.. back from the dead thread..

BUT! Buffalo Wild Wings brought back their dry rub flavor seasonings, including my favorite: Desert Heat!

they've also added the following dry seasonings: Classic Buffalo, Salt & Vinegar, and Chipotle BBQ.

while i love my Desert Heat, i'd like to try Chipotle BBQ as i've heard good things about it
    -plagued

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I want to try the Chipotle BBQ and see how it compares to the Chipotle BBQ from Quaker Steak & Lube (which I loooove). But right now Parmasean Garlic is still my fave BWW wing sauce.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

This thread got buried because i haven't gone in months! Thanks for the update on the dry rub. I'll see if i can get the wing crew back out again.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Disneymom

we are here is Arizona and it is our favorite place for wings. We like the honey Barbeque. Love the Tuesday special on wings.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Thanks for updating because i now HAVE HAD BWW!!!

There is one in the Virgin terminal at JFK, so yoyo and I ate there on our way to the Gumball Rally. I got the Parmesan garlic flatbread pizza - sooooo good!! Jeff had a buffalo chicken sandwich - too hot for me, but he liked it. I also had a lemonade? Very good.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Hukuna Matata!

Im with you Gino, nothing better than Buffalo wild wings, I want some right now.

• Disneyland PAP

Wow, I didn't know there was a thread for B Dubs!

In the past couple of years, a couple of friends from Ohio dragged a bunch of us for the one-hour drive to Rancho Cucamonga location to feast on a 100-150 wings at B Dubs, and we newbies were sold. We probably did that every 3 or 4 months until we discovered the one in Chino Hills was a tad closer and started going to that one.

Then - EUREKA! Our dreams were answered last summer when we saw a sign at the Del Amo Mall that one was opening up! My faves are the Asian Zing and the Mango Habanero, tho' I have to take it easy now on the MH. Too much and they make my head throb! Went a couple of weeks ago and they offered the dry rub flavors. We tried about four flavors, and we generally weren't impressed with them. And I prefer traditional over boneless. On our first visit, we started a tradition of counting our leftover bones to see who ate the most. With boneless, I miss that post-dining experience.

• hi!

im a fan of the Huckleberry Lemonade there, although i admit, it may be a bit too sweet for some!
    -plagued

• 1 man can make a difernce

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    i know i know.. back from the dead thread..

BUT! Buffalo Wild Wings brought back their dry rub flavor seasonings, including my favorite: Desert Heat!

they've also added the following dry seasonings: Classic Buffalo, Salt & Vinegar, and Chipotle BBQ.

while i love my Desert Heat, i'd like to try Chipotle BBQ as i've heard good things about it
    Sweet, thanks for the update. I just got home last night. I think I will go tomorrow to the one in Buena Park for lunch.
    Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

• Parking Lot > DCA

I go to the BWW in Buena Park all the time. I love their wings, and the service is good! Can't beat a good chicken wing!

• hi!

if the Buena Park location is the one that's connected to a mall, then i've been there too i remember a few things distinctly: the entrance is quite a far walk from when you think you can actually enter from the parking lot! and... it was karaoke night and some people were just plain horrible. but service and food were great!
    -plagued

• When Will It Return?

We need a Buffalo Wild Wings near SFMM.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast