Who has the Best Chicken Fingers around DLR?

OK, so my 7 year old Gran'daughter is coming out from Kentucky to visit us and see all the Princesses at Disneyland, and the kid practically lives on Chicken Fingers: McDonalds, Burger King, White Castles, Chik-fil-a, Canes... anything chicken finger-y. Since I'm expecting to have to eat them for at least one meal while at the park, where can I find the best ones? I know the chicken fingers at the Golden Horseshoe/Stage Door Café are OK, but are they better at any of the other restaurants in the Park? How about finding better ones in Downtown Disney or off site? She's also mad for meeting characters, do any of the Character Dining locations have good chicken fingers?

• Disneyland History Lover

Re: Who has the Best Chicken Fingers around DLR?

As far as off-site, I personally don't think anything tops Chick-Fil-A. Dairy Queen's are pretty good too, and Chili's are really good. I think I had the ones at Rainforest Cafe several years ago and I wasn't impressed with them at all. As far as in the parks, I've had the chicken nuggets at the Golden Horseshoe and I liked the fact that they were white breast meat and not random chicken parts, but they're about what you might expect from a theme park. With some barbeque sauce I do like them.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

yeah, in park, my fave ones are Golden Horseshoe (Stage Door Cafe).

Out, i like the ones at Applebees but IDK howclose one is. I bet Mimi's has good ones too.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Sock Puppet

We love Chick-fil-a.

• Queen of Sarcasm

I like the chicken fingers from the take out window at Ralph Brennan's at Downtown Disney. Mimi's has some good ones too.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I know you can get Chicken Tenders at the Lost Bar at Downtown Disney too.

Plus there's the mickey shaped Chicken nuggets at most of the Hotel buffets such as Storyteller's and probably Goofy's Kitchen.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

sorry, gotta say, "Chicken fingers?!?!?! Chickens don't have fingers, they have claws and wings! "

I really love chicken strips too. The ones currently in DL aren't too bad, the only thing is that they have changed them over the years from strips to nuggets, with real chicken breast meat. i wouldn't suggest the mickey shapped chicken nuggets, those aren't like real breast meat, they are more like McDonalds chicken nuggets.

I'm not sure where the nearest Chikfilet is near DL, those are good, but only if they are fresh. Oh, one of my favorite places for chicken strips is Rally's! There is a Rally's a couple stop lights north of Ball road on Beach Blvd. And Rally's had FANTASTIC seasoned fries, that are batter dipped!!!! And if you head up Beach Blvd a couple more stop lights, you're at Knott's Berry Farm - where they have take out chicken of Knott's famous chicken - not sure how their strips/nuggets are but they have boysenberry punch, biscuits with boysenberry jelly, cole slaw mashed potatoes and gravy, etc! MMMMMMM!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I think I had the ones at Rainforest Cafe several years ago and I wasn't impressed with them at all.
    I looked at the online menu for Rainforest Cafe & didn't see Chicken Fingers/Nuggets, is it an off-menu item?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    I bet Mimi's has good ones too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    Mimi's has some good ones too.
    My wife likes Mimi's, and they're right across the street; I'll try to talk her into trying them the next time we visit the park.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    I like the chicken fingers from the take out window at Ralph Brennan's at Downtown Disney. Mimi's has some good ones too.
    Ooooh, my wife loves their Bread Pudding, we'll definitely try their Chicken Fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    sorry, gotta say, "Chicken fingers?!?!?! Chickens don't have fingers, they have claws and wings! "
    :P

I'm not sure where the nearest Chikfilet is near DL, those are good, but only if they are fresh.
    In Orange, at Tustin & Heim, maybe a little too far for a quick lunch.
    Oh, one of my favorite places for chicken strips is Rally's! There is a Rally's a couple stop lights north of Ball road on Beach Blvd.
    Beach & Lincoln, not too far, but not as close as Mimi's; I'll try the Chicken Fingers at the Rally's the next town over from us to see how good they are.
    And if you head up Beach Blvd a couple more stop lights, you're at Knott's Berry Farm - where they have take out chicken of Knott's famous chicken - not sure how their strips/nuggets are but they have boysenberry punch, biscuits with boysenberry jelly, cole slaw mashed potatoes and gravy, etc! MMMMMMM!!!!!!
    Mmmmmmm, Mrs. Knott's Chicken...

Thank you everyone for giving me some good suggestions for places to start.