Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Seeker of Fun

Re: Big Thunder Barbeque...

Is there anywhere in the park that a family can eat a meal for a REASONABLE PRICE???? Oh wait, Disney likes ripping people off.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
    Is there anywhere in the park that a family can eat a meal for a REASONABLE PRICE???? Oh wait, Disney likes ripping people off.
    No one is forcing you to eat in the park. If you don't like the prices, eat somewhere else.

There are several places that you can get food at a better value. I think both the Bengal BBQ and the pizza place in Tomorrowland are both reasonably priced (for park food).

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Apparently, it's change since the first two times I ate there. We had drinks and desserts, and I think the tip was automatically added - and it was a lot more than they are charging now. It was pricy, and a mediocre value, but just about all of the dining inside Disneyland is overpriced, and I found this meal to be tastier and more enjoyable than most other options. I'd still do it again if we were spending all day at the park and wanted a hearty meal near the end of the day.
    Fight On! Beat the Utes!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• DLR Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Apparently, it's change since the first two times I ate there. We had drinks and desserts, and I think the tip was automatically added - and it was a lot more than they are charging now. It was pricy, and a mediocre value, but just about all of the dining inside Disneyland is overpriced, and I found this meal to be tastier and more enjoyable than most other options. I'd still do it again if we were spending all day at the park and wanted a hearty meal near the end of the day.
    Now 19.99 for lunch, 24.99 for dinner, drinks and desserts are extra. It's all you can eat, and there is entertainment.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Apparently, it's change since the first two times I ate there. We had drinks and desserts, and I think the tip was automatically added - and it was a lot more than they are charging now
    Yes, Disney's way of combating the sticker shock and complaints about pricing was to lower the prices... but do so by removing from what the meal included. Such a deal huh?
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123