Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• former CM

Pizza Port comments (Tomorrowland)

I ate at the Pizza Port for the first time in years yesterday and I have a few comments that I will now share with the nation:

--At first it seemed overpriced for what you get and the setting, especially when a skimpy 2 ounce scoop of chicken was placed on what seemed to be a massive pasta pile.

--My daughter liked her kids pizza and it came with apples and carrots. I was happily surprised that Disney would be cool enough to go healthy.

--The old Tomorrowland attraction posters against the wall are great.

--We got there at 11 sharp and got to sit where we wanted. My kid got a cushy booth seat and I faced her with an outstanding view of Tomorrowland and the Matterhorn. This view made the prices reasonable and I will return for that.

--I easily ate my large serving of chicken pasta--it tasted great. But I would have liked it more if it had used a healthier whole grain pasta.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 05-20-2010 at 07:23 AM.

• Banned User

that's interesting....

let me give my 2 cents on the pizza port.

the pizza slice are huge, i could barely eat a whole one.

the salads were yummy!! the dressing's were yummy! i don't think any of it's ove priced, it's disney for pete's sake!

and my favorite salad was the one with the cranberries,walnuts and feta cheese!!

i hate to burst your bubble buddy.. but there is like 10 other threads on pizza port.. did you read those? i think that we have hacked away at pizza port till we were blue in the face, i don't understand why people can't just accept the fact that food prices are somewhat higher at disneyland!!

the way i see it is, it's more conveniant to eat inside the park for most people....but then if you don't like what your eating don't eat there again! simple as that! stretch your vacation dollar and bring a cooler with lunch in it...
    Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 05-20-2010 at 10:43 PM.

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: Pizza Port comments (Tomorrowland)

It doesnt sound like he was hacking the pizza port at all, It sounds like he was admiring the place. I dont see where you are coming from.

• Banned User

well he said he wanted more chicken on the pasta.. and the prices were a bit steep, but the view made for it.. etc....

well there is like 9 other threads with the same stuff in them already....

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    It doesnt sound like he was hacking the pizza port at all, It sounds like he was admiring the place. I dont see where you are coming from.
    Thank you for actually reading what I wrote, Joshnyah!
    I have already added you to my will.

• Banned User

Ohh son of a sailor!!!!

Ok call me stupid.. but I just put my glasses on and re-read his post, and realized that he was not downing the pizza port at all.. Sorry poster!!

But yes I agree that something at Disneyland are steep in prices, I have never gotten the pasta, but I have gotten the salads at pizza port and thought they were extremely large and filling!! And it really made my lunch dollar stretch and my belly too!

I do think that, instead of making complaints(refering to the other threads!) about the high food prices that it might help some families(if it’s convenient) to bring a cooler for lunch and store it in a locker or in there car, this way they can save a few extra dollars for other things like a cool new pin or t-shirt or something that glows in the dark for the kids.
    Last edited by love♥dca; 05-20-2010 at 11:07 AM.

• Hukuna Matata!

Come on Dca give the guy a break, We all love each other here Its all love.

Smile

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    Ohh son of a sailor!!!!

Ok call me stupid.. but I just put my glasses on and re-read his post, and realized that he was not downing the pizza port at all.. Sorry poster!!

But yes I agree that something at Disneyland are steep in prices, I have never gotten the pasta, but I have gotten the salads at pizza port and thought they were extremely large and filling!! And it really made my lunch dollar stretch and my belly too!

I do think that, instead of making complaints about the high food prices that it might help some families(if itís convenient) to bring a cooler for lunch and store it in a locker or in there car, this way they can save a few extra dollars for other things like a cool new pin or t-shirt or something that glows in the dark for the kids.

Eh accidents happen, Honest mistake

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Thank you for actually reading what I wrote, Joshnyah!
    I have already added you to my will.

• TiggersAreWonderfulThings

Well, Jcruise, even though DCA still seems to consider you complaining, I certainly appreciated your Pizza Port review and agree with you as well. The chicken pasta is very tasty and my kids love the pizza. Thank you!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Eh accidents happen, Honest mistake

what did i just say??? i said i had put my glassses on re-read what he wrote and realized he wa NOt bashing the PP.. ok sorry for not being able to see and be nearsighted!! not my fault!! I can't seen my dang computer screen with out my glassess....

and no im stil not considering that he is complaining!

Another great thing about the delicious chicken fusilli is the free drink refills!

• Banned User

jcruise..i'm sorry i didn't have my glasses on whe i read your post the first time!!!

don't worry i have them on now!!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party/party0010.gif
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 05-21-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed

• Hukuna Matata!

[QUOTE=love♥dca;1056007955]what did i just say??? i said i had put my glassses on re-read what he wrote and realized he wa NOt bashing the PP.. ok sorry for not being able to see and be nearsighted!! not my fault!! I can't seen my dang computer screen with out my glassess....
    QUOTE]

And that is why I said, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN HONEST MISTAKE!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Another great thing about the delicious chicken fusilli is the free drink refills!

there is free drink refills??? wow. i never knew

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party/party0010.gif< dancing banana!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 05-21-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed

• TiggersAreWonderfulThings

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    what did i just say??? i said i had put my glassses on re-read what he wrote and realized he wa NOt bashing the PP.. ok sorry for not being able to see and be nearsighted!! not my fault!! I can't seen my dang computer screen with out my glassess....

and no im stil not considering that he is complaining!

And what did I just say???? I said seems to consider him complaining . . .

I apologize as it seems I offended you. but geez, it sure doesn't take much to get you worked up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast