• Banned User

Talking Have you tried the Mini fish tacos at Cove Bar yet?

well i have.. i have tried them. 3 mini fish tacos. they are good, to me they were filling enough since i have stomach the size of a pea..but netherless i loved them.. wondering if anyone else has tried them?

discuss..and feel free to add other food items that you have tried at the cove bar..or ariels grotto

Re: Have you tried the Mini fish tacos at Cove Bar yet?

Yep, had them! Delicious. Also had the little sliders and the lobster nachos. Kids get a cheese pizza that is perfect for them to share. The food at the cove bar really is good, and a good price too! And you CAN'T beat the view. But don't spread the word!!! We wouldn't want it to get too crowed! Haha.
    Well Gawrsh!

• Banned User

Re: Have you tried the Mini fish tacos at Cove Bar yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGoof View Post
    Yep, had them! Delicious. Also had the little sliders and the lobster nachos. Kids get a cheese pizza that is perfect for them to share. The food at the cove bar really is good, and a good price too! And you CAN'T beat the view. But don't spread the word!!! We wouldn't want it to get too crowed! Haha.

ohh yeah shhhhhh don't want to let the word out!! RFLOL they are good, i have not tried the slider yet i want too..thats next time!

soeaking of busy, i was there a month ago for a quick after work dinner and then i was going to go on the rides, it was a friday night, and i could not believe how packed it was!! it was slightly more busy then during the day.. i guess all the parents had "shipped" there kids off onto rides, and they all huddled together under the patio cover for drinks and food.. i mean not one person there was around my age.. they were all in the mid 40's and 50's and beyond--not that it's bad, i had great conversations going with these two woman on cougarism).

i have also had the barbeque pizzam, that is really good and kinda alot for one person, that is just my take since i have a stomach the size of a pea!