Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

Re: Anyone try the new angus burgers at Tomorroland Terrace yet?

The new menu does look better... I'd like to hear if anyone has tried the breakfast burritos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Going to try it this weekend. Last weekend it was open and looked very nicely done. I took pictures of the menu but I'm not home at the moment.

• Disneyland History Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey114 View Post
    The McGang Bang sounds gross.. lol.

What i dont get is why burgers have to keep getting bigger and bigger... Maybe im alone in this argument, but does the "normal" burger really need to be 1/3 of a pound!?!

Another thing is...Why can Disney not make a good burger?!? Its a burger! They should bring in a gourmet chef and have them create a delicious burger.
    I don't think a 1/3 of a pound is too much. I mean, if you're paying what they charge for it better be a big burger.

Their previous burgers weren't all that great. You would think for that price the burger would taste better. Knott's has better burgers but they're even more expensive... and if you want fries and a drink you have to pay $8 extra. It comes down to Disney paying the least amount possible for a sub-par product that will get them by while turning the most profit simulatneously.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    I wouldn't think there'd be many that have, but I'm quite looking forward to trying them this weekend. I'm not expecting much as I wasn't a big fan of the ones they had previously, but they should at least be interesting to try. Hopefully they'll be of better taste and quality.
    Was it just me or did they seem to taste kinda bland and salty?

• Disneyland History Lover

Alright, so we DID try these last week. And they're a BIG improvement over the previous burgers. They certainly have some flavoring and the meat is much bigger than before. The sides of it hang over the sides of the bun. I had the barbeque one with bacon, gigantic onion ring, and monterrey jack cheese. I'd totally get it again. Plus, I had the chocolate parfait and it was DELICIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    Alright, so we DID try these last week. And they're a BIG improvement over the previous burgers. They certainly have some flavoring and the meat is much bigger than before. The sides of it hang over the sides of the bun. I had the barbeque one with bacon, gigantic onion ring, and monterrey jack cheese. I'd totally get it again. Plus, I had the chocolate parfait and it was DELICIOUS!
    You just made me very hungry LOL.

I worked for a resort in the Sierras for twenty years. Breakfast and lunch at half price. That said, they turned out some of the absolute best meals I've ever had. They serviced about two thousand guests per lunch, and their burgers were to die for! They did the pre-cooked/stored in water/re-grilled technique that goes with the territory. My point is they turned out a burger that excelled. What is the issue with Disney? Granted their numbers exceed these, but so do their grills capacity. I have not had the chance to try the Angus burgers, but look forward to trying them. Quality burgers are possible. Maybe this is a chance for the dedicated food service artists to show their stuff, and create a buzz!

Someone should post pictures so we can decide if it's worth getting or not. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12