• Hide and Seek with Anna

Storytellers Café Breakfast time

I just have a question here. I was wondering dose anyone know the time that breakfast last at Storytellers Cafe. I have never ate there and I see that the characters are there for breakfast time only and well I want to know how long it is for.

• show'em yer larboard side

Re: Storytellers Café Breakfast time

I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I've noticed the earlier you get there the longer you spend with the characters. On our last trip, my mom and I were there for breakfast at 7 and Koda spent a good 10 minutes hanging out by our table. Also, one of the chipmunks came over and sat down with us and pretended to eat our Mickey waffles.

I think as the morning goes on they tend to do more dancing and putting on a show for people because they can't make it to all the tables.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

• Banned User

I'm pretty sure it's 7-11.
    It's expensive, but as a result prolly the best character breakfast experience in the resort.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Thx well that will not work for me. When my family gets to Disneyland we get there by 11. I would like to come earlyer but my mom is picky on what time we leave the house. I was hoping the place would stay open until 1 at less for Breakfast.

• Banned User

Ehh, I usually only eat breakfast at one when I've had too much to drink the night before.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I was hoping the place would stay open until 1 at less for Breakfast.
    No, that would be running to close into a lunch kind of a thing...they do a lunch menu from 12 to 2, but there won't be any characters there.

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    Ehh, I usually only eat breakfast at one when I've had too much to drink the night before.
    Disney Character Breakfast Hangover Hours: 1-3.

They will accept you right up to 11AM, I think. At 11:30 they start closing down the buffet. You know, it's customary to eat breakfast at breakfast time. It really is worth getting up a little early for. Another good character dining breakfast buffet is Plaza Inn. Very similar, but with better characters, in my opinion (Minnie & Friends, including Chip & Dale, Capt Hook, Gepetto, Tigger, Pooh, Rafiki, Max (Goofy's son), Fairy Godmother from Cinderella, and I may have missed some. We love Capt Hook and when he comes round to our table, we begin chanting "Hook! Hook! Hook!" with fists raised into the air. He always reacts to that. The times for this brunch are similar. There is a third character dining brunch at Paradise Pier in the PCH Grill, currently called Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast but being re-themed to "Surf's Up." I recommend calling the Disney Dining number to get times on character dining experiences (and to make priority seating arrangements, which is strongly recommended). Have Fun!