Can you still get crab cakes on dinner menu for blue bayou?

I was looking at the menu for Blue bayou at dinner time and did not see the crab cakes..which is my fave. thanks...anyone know?

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Can you still get crab cakes on dinner menu for blue bayou?

Off a seperate site, I found this menu for Blue Bayou, dated up to July 2010:

Entrees
    Each entree served with Cajun-inspired salad or a cup of our signature New Orleans gumbo.
    Split Plate Charge $12.00. Each diner receives either salad or gumbo.
    Five-Pepper Roast New York - Seasoned with the Chef's signature pepper rub blend, then slow roasted over rock salt. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $33.99
    Royal Street Seafood Jambalaya - A robust combination of king crab, jumbo gulf shrimp, mahi mahi, tasso ham, andouille sausage and chicken, tossed with Cajun-style "dirty rice" $28.99
    Isla-Cruces Crab Cakes - Succulent pan-seared Crab Cakes, topped with her-citrus beurre blanc and mango slaw. With blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $30.99
    Filet Mignon - Broiled to perfection and topped with sauce bearnaise. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $36.99
    Portobello Mushroom and Couscous Maque Choux - Marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette, then broiled and served with roasted corn and bell-pepper couscous and sauteed spinach. $27.99
    Tesoro Island Chicken - Roasted and finished to perfection in pan au jus. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $27.99
    Buccaneer's Beef Short Ribs - Slow-roasted, then finished in a Zinfandel demi-glaze. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $29.99
    Cajun-Spiced Salmon - Blackened, with citrus crawfish beurre blanc. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $29.99
    Bayou Surf & Turf - A succulent, sweet petite lobster tail from the Pacific Northwest, paired with an expertly broiled filet mignon, sauce bearnaise. With Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables. $39.99

Desserts
    Creme Brulee - Vanilla-bean custard.
    Chocolate Cake
    Pecan Pie
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• DLR Cast Member

Dinner menu is correct. The Monte Cristo sandwich is only on the lunch menu, the Filet Mignon and the Steak and Lobster options are only on the dinner menu (i.e., after 4:00 pm).

• Sorcerer in Training

I didn't know that there were ever crab cakes there to begin with.
    YouTube page: The Sorcerer's Lair

"And so you see the magic isn't just in the animated characters, it's also in all of us"
    -Drawn to the Magic

"Remember...dreams come true"
    -Julie Andrews

"Some imagination, huh?"
    -Mickey Mouse

"Dreams are make believe, till they all come true"
    -Fantasmic!

"Believe me: this is one of the most exciting and challenging things that we've ever tackled at Walt Disney Enterprises"
    -Walt Disney.

"Disney has helped bring out the magic in us. Now let's work together and help bring out the magic in others."
    -SorcererHero5571