Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Yummy Foods Please! :D

If I decide to eat in the park, Plaza Inn is pretty good. I usually get the chicken dinner, which includes 3 pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, grilled veggies and a roll/biscuit for about $10.50. On any normal visit to the resort, I end up going to Mari's for some AMAZING pizza

Quote Originally Posted by liveinlove View Post
    If I decide to eat in the park, Plaza Inn is pretty good. I usually get the chicken dinner, which includes 3 pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, grilled veggies and a roll/biscuit for about $10.50. On any normal visit to the resort, I end up going to Mari's for some AMAZING pizza
    Okay, now your there 3rd person to mention Marri's. I'm gonna try it (plus the pie is $10 bucks less then Naples). . . Why is good pizza so hard to find in So Cal?!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    Okay, now your there 3rd person to mention Marri's. I'm gonna try it (plus the pie is $10 bucks less then Naples). . . Why is good pizza so hard to find in So Cal?!
    We love Pepz pizza on State College. It actually reminds me a lot of Naples, but better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyH View Post
    We love Pepz pizza on State College. It actually reminds me a lot of Naples, but better IMO.
    Hmm. . . another great pie place?! Where the heck have I been?! Pepz is now on my radar, but it's a bit further north east then what I'm used to going, So gonna try Marri's first (come on it's just on Katella between Disneyland Drive and Euclid!).

Either way thanks for the heads up! I'll let you know what I think (and I am a SERIOUS pizza snob).

• Minion

Hmm. . . another great pie place?! Where the heck have I been?! Pepz is now on my radar, but it's a bit further north east then what I'm used to going, So gonna try Marri's first (come on it's just on Katella between Disneyland Drive and Euclid!).

Either way thanks for the heads up! I'll let you know what I think (and I am a SERIOUS pizza snob).
    It is a little further up, and totally tucked away in an Albertson's parking lot next to a dry cleaners . They do a thinner crust (but not crispy), which I really like. Marri's is definitely closer though!

Okay, tried Marri's tonight (Sun. April 10th). . . it was okay. I still think Naples is better. Marri's flavor was good, but the crust was way too thick for my liking. Perhaps I should have specified I like NEW YORK STYLE PIE, Thin as paper, good mix of sauce and cheese (more does not mean better). For me Marri's was like Papa John's, but with quality ingredients. The main thing it had going for them was at 10:45 PM they were still serving for pickup. I'd eat it again, but it's not my first pick. Next up Pepz! Of course pizza is subjective!

• Minion

Okay, tried Marri's tonight (Sun. April 10th). . . it was okay. I still think Naples is better. Marri's flavor was good, but the crust was way too thick for my liking. Perhaps I should have specified I like NEW YORK STYLE PIE, Thin as paper, good mix of sauce and cheese (more does not mean better). For me Marri's was like Papa John's, but with quality ingredients. The main thing it had going for them was at 10:45 PM they were still serving for pickup. I'd eat it again, but it's not my first pick. Next up Pepz! Of course pizza is subjective!
    Pepz definitely has a thinner crust. You'll have to let me know what you think of it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123