Village Haus New Flatbread

I finally tried the New BLT flat bread pizza at Village Haus and I must say it was REALLY GOOD. This was not like anything over at Pizza Port. It was a flat bread pizza with smoked bacon, caramelized onions, marinated tomatoes, fennel, arugula, mozzarella and provolone. Best part it was only $8.50 and rather filling! For vegetarians, you can ask them to hold the bacon and voila, a veggie flat bread. All of the veg were fresh and the smoked bacon was fantastic, I'll be ordering this again.

Way to go Disneyland, really liking the new menu items.

Re: Village Haus New Flatbread

That sounds good! I really like the flatbreads that they have at Captain Cook's at the Poly in WDW. I wonder if they are similar?

• DLR Cast Member

I've been getting the BLT flatbread pizza for lunch frequently since the Village Haus reopened. It is unusual, and very good. Also, the chicken sausage on the Pretzel roll is very tasty - you can get it without the sauerkraut, and with horseradish aioli on the side if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Jim View Post
    I've been getting the BLT flatbread pizza for lunch frequently since the Village Haus reopened. It is unusual, and very good. Also, the chicken sausage on the Pretzel roll is very tasty - you can get it without the sauerkraut, and with horseradish aioli on the side if you like.
    Yeah I liked the chicken sausage too (but would never get it without the sauerkraut!), but felt the BLT flat bread was the standout of the two. Also thought the chocolate cupcake was pretty good, and. . . can't believe I'm saying this but it had a bit too much frosting.

Can't wait to see the changes coming to the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door (any insight there Cowboy Jim?).

• DLR Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    Yeah I liked the chicken sausage too (but would never get it without the sauerkraut!), but felt the BLT flat bread was the standout of the two. Also thought the chocolate cupcake was pretty good, and. . . can't believe I'm saying this but it had a bit too much frosting.

Can't wait to see the changes coming to the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door (any insight there Cowboy Jim?).
    I haven't heard anything, and I wouldn't pre-announce it if I had - but I'm keeping my fingers crossed - so far, every rehab has produced significant and interesting menu upgrades - my bosses seem to be on a roll!