Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Just good enough

Re: New Menus-Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Well some people like to look ahead at menus of places they are going like for instance disneyland resort. It's a trip planning thing maybe you don't understand, but it's better to look ahead and see the menus before you go on your trip then to waste the precious time at the park wondering around going from one menu at a place to another looking for what you want to eat--really when you do that it waste's time. But that is just my opinion

And i hate to correct you but menu is spelled with out an "E"..
    See, I really wouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. I'm all about just taking my time and leisurely enjoying the park. I'll eat when I feel like it and whatever is nearby I'll take part in their food. I can understand why you do it though, and I can actually appreciate that from an itinerary/trip planning standpoint. It sounds like a lot of work and if you're all about that, awesome.
    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    See, I really wouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. I'm all about just taking my time and leisurely enjoying the park. I'll eat when I feel like it and whatever is nearby I'll take part in their food. I can understand why you do it though, and I can actually appreciate that from an itinerary/trip planning standpoint. It sounds like a lot of work and if you're all about that, awesome.
    I am not saying that i am the only one in the world that trip plans like this.. I am sure that others in micechat do also.it's really not a lot of work to look at a menu ahead of time to help decide where you might eat while on vacation at DLR. My boyfriend makes up a whole agenda on a spread sheet..now that is work! and i normally take my time to, i am a AP holder, but the point to pose the menus was not for my sake but for others and because some people don't know that they can go to allears.net to get menus! Just help from one member to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    Yes, looking at a menu online is a lot of work. /sarcasm/
    But if you're not into that, then an awesome for you.

The Kalua Pork Flatbread looks yum. Of course with a side of Mosquito Mojito, all the kick of a sting without the annoying itchiness afterwards.

Thanks for the menu update Poisoned!

• Banned User

Oh, apples: No time at Disneyland is "wasted" time, even if you are going restaurant to restaurant reading the outside menues. I guess it could be considered "waisted" if you don't understand the true purpose, meaning and Zen of and for Disneyland, but I really can't believe anyone on Micechat lacks the understanding.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by jsdmn2 View Post
    Yes, looking at a menu online is a lot of work. /sarcasm/
    But if you're not into that, then an awesome for you.

The Kalua Pork Flatbread looks yum. Of course with a side of Mosquito Mojito, all the kick of a sting without the annoying itchiness afterwards.

Thanks for the menu update Poisoned!
    no problem!

• Sock Puppet

The tiki tiki tiki tiki rum drink... it was fabtabulous!!! i would get it again when i go!

FYI on the patio, it was nice! had a "island" flair to it. I liked it!!

Name:  MenuMice.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  197.9 KB
    Here's a visual of the menu =]. I agree with knowing what food is served where ahead of time. Some people just like to know exactly what their options are. Btw the Kalua Pork Flatbread is really good, although kinda small and their sweet potato fries are awesome too.
    Plain and simple, I love Disney.
    Pin Collector since 2008.
    Annual Pass Owner Since 2007
    Favorite Ride Quote: "R2! Lightspeed to Endor!"

• Closed Account

Attachment 0Name:  hawaiianburger.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  140.7 KB
    I decided to leave work early yesterday to head up to Disneyland. I stopped off at Tangaroa Terrace and ordered the Hawaiian Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato fries. Here is a pic of my meal before I devoured it. I have to say this burger was FRESH and NON Greasy. The pineapple slice tasted fresh and not from a can. I've had sweet potato fries before but for some reason these ones tasted AMAZING! I wish this place was built a little bigger because these burgers are so fabulous as soon as the word gets out, seating is going to be an issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12