• Wishing upon a star....

Question Club 33, how much is lunch and what are your favorite things at the buffet?

Does anyone know the price for the Club 33 lunch buffet? I know that it is not cheap. But since this is a dream come true for me, I donít care about the price. I just like to be prepared with how much vacation money to bring each day to the park. I donít want to ask the kind member who is getting me in. I am still in shock that I even have this opportunity. I have heard it is about $100 per person but wanted to know if anyone knows the exact price of the buffet. Oh, and if you have any favorites that I must try. Thanks.

Re: Club 33, how much is lunch and what are your favorite things at the buffet?

I am going at the end of the month and it looks like $80 or so. I have been browsing this site for most of my questions http://www.disneylandclub33.com Hope that helps!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

IIRC, it's $80 except on Sunday when it's $90 because champagne is served
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    IIRC, it's $80 except on Sunday when it's $90 because champagne is served
    What if you opt out of drinking champagne? What other beverages are offered? Sorry I have questions too lol

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Dunno, never opted out. But Sunday is the champagne lunch. There's other stuff you can order.
    Mike

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Even dinner, the minimum charge per person is $80.... even if you don't order $80 worth of food. I always just tell people to expect to pay for a 1 day park hopper + tax + gratuity.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf75 View Post
    Does anyone know the price for the Club 33 lunch buffet? I know that it is not cheap. But since this is a dream come true for me, I don’t care about the price. I just like to be prepared with how much vacation money to bring each day to the park. I don’t want to ask the kind member who is getting me in. I am still in shock that I even have this opportunity. I have heard it is about $100 per person but wanted to know if anyone knows the exact price of the buffet. Oh, and if you have any favorites that I must try. Thanks.
    The buffet is $80 on a week day, $90 on Sundays when you get a "complementary" glass of champange... If you get a soda or tea, that is an additional $3. Add tax of about $6, and your 20% tip of $16, you come out at about $105, $115 on Sundays.

---------- Post added 10-04-2011 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Twin89 View Post
    What if you opt out of drinking champagne? What other beverages are offered? Sorry I have questions too lol
    They also offer a sparkling cider.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Thank you guys so much. I budgeted $550 for 4 of us so it sounds like I am good on the dining bill with enough left to leave a great tip. I like to be prepared.

I am still in shock that I am going. It was one of those things I knew for sure would never happen. Like how could I ever get into Club 33???

But a good deed for someone turned into a conversation about my love for Disneyland which turned into an offer for a reservation at Club 33. My trip in November will be so special. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post

They also offer a sparkling cider.
    Great to know! We are going the last Sunday of the month, and I am not a huge fan of champange and my brother is underage

Thank you guys so much. I budgeted $550 for 4 of us so it sounds like I am good on the dining bill with enough left to leave a great tip. I like to be prepared.

I am still in shock that I am going. It was one of those things I knew for sure would never happen. Like how could I ever get into Club 33???

But a good deed for someone turned into a conversation about my love for Disneyland which turned into an offer for a reservation at Club 33. My trip in November will be so special. I can't wait!

I hope you have a blast!

• Minion

Oh, and if you have any favorites that I must try. Thanks.
    OK, didn't see anyone answer this. Whatever is offered for soup that day, try it. It is served in little demitasse cups, adn a small amount goes a LONG way. It is usually a very rich soup. But even soups I didn't think I would like, I LOVED.

The crab and slipper lobster tails are excellent. And ALL the salads are fantastic. It really is hard to make decisions there sometimes.

If you want to see pics of the buffet, try this link.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Thank you so much. I am very excited to try everything including the soup! It will be a non calorie counting day. Although, I always pretend that calories do not exist in Disneyland since the place is so magical.