Thread: Bubba Gumps

Bubba Gumps

DH & I have our heart set on Bubba Gumps and we'll be staying at PPH. We're not going to be renting a car but is it far to walk or take a taxi, bus?

• Disneyland Original '55

Re: Bubba Gumps

Bubba Gumps is right on Katella and not far from the parks. I have walked from the Disneyland Hotel with no problems, however there is also a parking structure right next door, and Bubba Gumps Validates Parking just ask. So however you get there have a wonderful time, its a fun place to be.
    Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

coconut shrimp at BG's is so good! have fun!

• Under that tree again!

It's about one mile.

From your hotel walk south on Disneyland Dr., and cross to the other side at the Intersection with Katella. Go east on Katella walking the width of the parks and cross Harbor Drive. Anaheim Garden Walk is on you left and host Bubba Gumps which faces the sidewalk you will be on.

From the parks go east to Harbor. South on the west/park side of Harbor and then cross at the intersection with Disney Way, then cross Disney Way, so you are on the south sidewalk. Go east to Anaheim Garden Walk and walk south through the shopping center to the far end where Bubba Gumps is.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.