Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Little Miss Sunshine

Re: Best Pizza in the Buena Park/Anaheim area?

Quote Originally Posted by DLcastmbr View Post
    the costco there has their pizza and food station outside if im not mistaken so you dont need that annual pass
    I love Costco! I think it's worth an "annual pass" just to get their Very Berry Sundae! Yum. (and the pizza is great too - and cheap).

Costco isn't the best pizza I've ever had, but definitely tasty and a terrific value.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Marris is great. So is Angelinos (I think it was mentioned here. I could have spelled the name wrong.), if it's the one I am thinking it's on Harbor in Fullerton. Costco in general is yummy! Get beer and pizza for the price of a pizza at other places.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I'm eating the best right now....House of Pizza on Harbor Blvd, south of the Park in Garden Grove!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Banned User

I am SO glad I have leftover pizza in the fridge from last night, because all this pizza talk is making me so hungry for it!!!

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Costco has the best hotdogs... with warm Sauerkraut.

Sorry... .

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

California Pizza Kitchen has SoCal-style pizzas that are very tasty, if a bit expensive.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

No, the best is at Luigi's D'Italia on State College and South Street! Though if you have kids you might want to take them to Pepperoni's across State College (next to Albertsons)... a better atmosphere for kids.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Ooooh, forgot about Buca Di Beppo, they have some very tasty non-normal pizzas.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Hmmm... maybe I need to try the pizza then. I went twice and got other stuff and was never impressed.

My favorite pizza is not in Buena Park or Anaheim.. nor in Fullerton. It's a little place tucked away in Placentia, CA (right next to Fullerton) called TONY'S LITTLE ITALY. The owner and chef is Tony who was born and raised in Sicily.

I gotta say... I've had this pizza numerous times over the past 8 years and it is unbelievable. One time I ordered a ton of pizzas and had some friends over... they were all really impressed. Even the gal that couldn't eat cheese really enjoyed the cheeseless pizza.

It gets my highest pizza recommendation ever.

http://www.tonyslittleitaly.com/

Oh and I just checked their site... it's voted best pizza in orange county 2007!
    I tried them this last trip that we just got back from, thanks in no small part to this post. It was excellent. Not the best pizza I have ever had, but I am the kind of cat that seeks out small pizza places and LOVES good pizza. The big chains don't cut it. I have had pizza in New York and Chicago and love both styles equally. Tony's Little Italy does Chicago Deep Dish style right and their thin crust is great...it's sort of got it's own thing going on, and I don't think I've had anything quite like it as far as a thin crust pie goes. Their antipasto was fantastic as well. Great food, great value!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by bluejake01 View Post
    I tried them this last trip that we just got back from, thanks in no small part to this post. It was excellent. Not the best pizza I have ever had, but I am the kind of cat that seeks out small pizza places and LOVES good pizza. The big chains don't cut it. I have had pizza in New York and Chicago and love both styles equally. Tony's Little Italy does Chicago Deep Dish style right and their thin crust is great...it's sort of got it's own thing going on, and I don't think I've had anything quite like it as far as a thin crust pie goes. Their antipasto was fantastic as well. Great food, great value!

Yay! Glad you liked it. I haven't had enough east coast pizza so Tony's Little Pizza is the closest to it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12