Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Missing an Angel

Best Pizza in the Buena Park/Anaheim area?

Any suggestions?

• For You!

Re: Best Pizza in the Buena Park/Anaheim area?

I love Marri's - it's on Katella about a block from Disneyland. They deliver to all the hotels in the area. We always get pizza and calzones from there.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

my favorite pizza ever is a place called barro's in whittier thats kinda close to buena park ^^

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Buca di Beppo has 'take out'. They are on Harbor Blvd just on the Anaheim/Garden Grove border. They have some tasty 'thin crust' pizza that you can order.

Angello & Vinci's in Fullerton is awesome.
    Paid Disneyland Poster

• Merrily on my way to

I like Cortina's. It's on Orange just before Brookhurst in Anaheim. Sometimes we call in an order as we're leaving Disneyland and pick it up on the way home. They make their own sausage and meatballs and the meatball pizzas are terrific.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer View Post
    Angello & Vinci's in Fullerton is awesome.

Hmmm... maybe I need to try the pizza then. I went twice and got other stuff and was never impressed.

My favorite pizza is not in Buena Park or Anaheim.. nor in Fullerton. It's a little place tucked away in Placentia, CA (right next to Fullerton) called TONY'S LITTLE ITALY. The owner and chef is Tony who was born and raised in Sicily.

I gotta say... I've had this pizza numerous times over the past 8 years and it is unbelievable. One time I ordered a ton of pizzas and had some friends over... they were all really impressed. Even the gal that couldn't eat cheese really enjoyed the cheeseless pizza.

It gets my highest pizza recommendation ever.

http://www.tonyslittleitaly.com/

Oh and I just checked their site... it's voted best pizza in orange county 2007!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Has anyone been to Downey Pizza? It's just up the road in Downey, across from the old McDonalds on Florence Ave. I would drive 100 miles from San Diego to Downey just for their pizza! It's truly the BEST pizza I've ever had.

Downey Pizza Company
    (562) 862-1112
    9026 Florence Ave, Downey, CA 90240 Map it | Get directions

• Man of Logic and Reason

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Read View Post
    I like Cortina's. It's on Orange just before Brookhurst in Anaheim. Sometimes we call in an order as we're leaving Disneyland and pick it up on the way home. They make their own sausage and meatballs and the meatball pizzas are terrific.
    Definitely going to have to second the Cortina's suggestion. I've gotten all veggie pizzas there and I tell you, I don't miss the meat at all; not that they don't do pizzas for carnivores/omnivores as well. It just doesn't have that "I just bought a pizza from a quick service restaurant" taste.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Well, there's always my favorite - Great pizza at a great value, by the slice or the whole pie. With a fresh stretched crust, fresh ingredients, and properly baked in a real pizza oven. They aren't much on dining atmosphere or decor at all, just plain tables and umbrellas, but they have lots of wonderful stuff there besides just pizza. WARNING - You need another "Annual Pass" to eat there, but it's SO worth the money.

And the AMS Disney's Character Warehouse outlet store is due south right across the street (243 Orangefair Mall) so you can go looking for T-shirts after lunch.

And this wonderful 'secret' dining spot is...

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

Hang on, it's worth it.

s

p

a

c

e

Costco Wholesale, 900 S. Harbor Bl., Fullerton CA 92832

Okay, Donning my Nomex underwear now...

$1.99 a slice or $9.99 for a large pizza with just Cheese, Pepperoni, or Everything. (MUCH Better value than the IIRC $26 for the same pie at Redd Rocketts Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.) And if you order a whole pie they can make you one up special, like hold the onions.

And there are other offerings for the Fussy Eater like Hebrew National Kosher Hot Dogs & Polish Sausage, Churros, Chicken Caesar Salads, Chicken Bakes, Frozen Yogurt... They have a new Turkey Deli Wrap, have to try that.

Then you can go into the store and get a new digital camera or camcorder for your Disneyland trip, a new laptop computer to download all the pictures onto, a 100-pack spindle of CD-R or DVD-R media, a 12-pack of socks so you have dry ones when it rains, and even a few new pieces of luggage to haul all your new booty home...

See you at Disneyland - and I'll probably be wearing Kirkland Signature jeans and Court Classic sneakers...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

the costco there has their pizza and food station outside if im not mistaken so you dont need that annual pass
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Quote Originally Posted by DLcastmbr View Post
    the costco there has their pizza and food station outside if im not mistaken so you dont need that annual pass
    Well, shucks - I get all the stores in SoCal confused since I've hit many of them in my wanderings, and I thought they were an 'inside food court' store like most. But I just called (direct line - Order a pizza on the way over 714/738-7530) and they are indeed an 'outside food court' store. They don't ask for membership till you go inside shopping after lunch.

But you don't know you don't need that 'Annual Pass' till you go in and seriously start comparing prices and values. I know a lot of people who made rather derisive comments - till they tried it. Now they are members.

Hint: If you are a cashier, watch for the green AmEx cards.

--<< Bruce >>-- DLR Premium AP and Costco Executive Business member.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

i love the costco pizza, too!

of course you could always go with the big pizza chains, Papa John's is
    great, whether you like thin and crispy, or pan style! Mmmmmm!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I second the vote for Marri's on Katella...they've been serving excellent pizzas since, well, long before I left Disneyland's employ back in 1982...used to eat there regularly...now I get back there when I can. The rest of their menu is great, too.

And wouldn't the Costco in Garden Grove (Century and Garden Grove Blvds) be closer? How's their pizza? If you're coming up to the "VC"...I'll treat at the Oxnard location...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

RB: Garden Grove might be closer, there is a ring of stores each about 5 - 10 miles from Disneyland in various directions. But with Fullerton there's that whole bonus 'proximity to AMS Disney Character Warehouse' thing that trumps slightly closer - with these gas prices you want to combine trips.

And if they have an indoor food court you can't just walk up and dine without being a member to get inside - do I have to call every store in the Greater Disneyland Area and compile a list of 'innies' and 'outies'? (Probably... But they don't open till 10.)

Oxnard? Been there, done that, many times. And the gas prices are better because of the naval base. Had to run to Goleta once for one of the "Walt Disney Treasures" DVD's that everyone else was out of.

--<< Bruce >>--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast