This is just a brief review of the restaurants we (myself, hubby, 7 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter) ate at during our vacation. In order of experience.

Lunch - Taste Pilots Grill - Food was fantastic as always. I had my usually 3-X ribs, hubby had the B-2 BBQ sandwich, kids had the chicken strips and the sliders. We were saddened by the remove of the touch-to-order screens, and seating was hard to find, but other than that it was a great experience.

Dinner - Village Haus Restaurant - Hubby and I had the Cheese Pizza Meals, which didn't come with the salad as shown on a previous online menu. Kids had the chicken tenders and the Mac N cheese. Food was good for the price.

Breakfast - Tomorrowland Terrace - While waiting in line for Nemo during early entry, I grabbed a plate of french toast sticks. They were pretty good and we gobbled them down in no time.

Breakfast - Cafe Orleans - We've been making this a tradition for our family. Hubby had the Three-Cheese "Monte Cristo" French Toast, I had the Cafe Scrambled Eggs, and both the kids had the Mickey Waffles. Breakfast and always been fantastic here, as well as the service. Highly recommended.

Lunch - French Market Restaurant - Hubby had the French Quarter Dip, I had the Sourdough Soup Boule (Brocolli/Cheese), kids had the Mac N Cheese and Chicken Breast Tenders. This place was AWFUL! The line alone was incredible and slow. I was in line with my daughter and asked her to wait in line while I took 4 steps over to see the prices. I announced it loudly a few times and no sooner did I step away than the woman behind us cut in front of my daughter! Everyone around us was just as shocked because they had heard me pretty clearly. Anyways, the ordering was really messed up. I told the older woman behind the counter what I had wanted, and she shouted the kids meals and the hubby's sandwich out to the next people down the line while she got my soup. The staff member next to her continued to wipe the counters without getting the 2 kids meals even though the person farthest away heard the call on my hubby's sandwich. Needless to say it took twice as long. On top of that, my daughter got nearly half as much Mac and Cheese as she would have gotten at any of the other places in the park, and my soup was almost too salty to eat. It was an awful experience and we will not eat there again.

Lunch - Tomorrowland Terrace - Hubby and I had the 1/3 lb Cheeseburgers and the kids both had the chicken tenders. Was really good food, better than I had remembered in the past.

As an extra - we ate at Rain Forest Cafe on our day off from Disney. We had the choice of an hour wait or immediate seating on the patio. We took the patio because the kids were already getting hungry. Bad new is that we missed the reason for being there - the show inside. The food was pretty good, but you are paying for the atmosphere, which we didn't really get from our seat. Our mistake. Only really complaint here would be none of the outside heating lamps worked were we where, even though on of the waiters was trying to keep them on using some tape.