I have a few questions about Treasure Island beach down in front of the Montage Resort in Laguna.
1. Is it hard to find? Are there some detailed directions out there?
2. Any fees for access or parking?
3. How hard is it to find a parking spot?
Yay! My absolute favorite beach to picnic at.
1. Not hard to find but the beach is located directly in front of the Montage Resort. The resort's address is 30801 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
If you are only interested in the public beach and not the resort then I would be looking at the cross streets of S. Coast Hwy & Wesley Drive. Wesley Dr dead ends at S. Coast Hwy and the walkways to Treasure Island beach are on the other side Coast Hwy right where Wesley dead ends. Parking is free up Wesley Drive. There is covered parking on the beach side of Coast Hwy where the walkways are.
2. They do charge for the covered parking and I can't remember how much they charge. It is metered by the hour and the spaces are limited. I would guess that there are maybe 25 spaces and they are tight!
3. If you are looking for parking up Wesley Drive, it shouldn't be too hard. If you are looking for the covered parking on the beach side of S. Coast Hwy, that might be a little more of a challenge.