Ok. I keep coming back and looking at Universal Studios Hollywood and thinking, do I want to go there? Here is what I can do on my trip:
Good News! My relative living in California can get me 2 days worth of free passes for Disneyland / DCA to use on my honeymoon . That part of my trip has 0 expense now ! Thus, my wife may be more willing to spend some money on Univeral studios. I'm able to get them for $48 a piece online as we speak.
My plane arrives 2:00 PM Wednesday June 18th in Hollywood. By the time we get our rental car and check into our hotel I'm estimating it will be 4:00.
Option 1 - This is the current option in my fiancee's mind.
- Around 3:30 - 4:00 on the first day, drive out to Hollywood. In Hollywood, do some sightseeing Grauman's Chinese theatre, the walk of fame, and then eat dinner at Pig N Whistle 6:30 (I have a coupon and reservations for there already).
- Days 2 and day 3 we will spend at Disneyland / DCA.
Option 2 -
- Spend from 4:30 till about 10:00 at Disneyland the first day (remember I have free tickets and can't get to the park much sooner than that because of our flight).
- The second day spend the whole day at Disneyland 8 - 9:00 (grad nite).
- The third day head to Hollywood at 10:00 in the morning. Sightsee Hollywood Blvd. for an hour or so. Then go to USH 1 to 7. (USH closes at 7).
Option 3 - (Very Similiar to option 2 except for the 3rd day)
- Days 1 and 2 Same as Option 2.
- The third day head to USH at 10:00 in the morning. Stay at the park 11 till 6. Head to Pig N Whistle restaraunt at Hollywood Blvd at 6:30. Sight see Hollywood Blvd. afterwards till about 9:00 PM.
Skipping seeing Hollywood Blvd. all together isn't an option sorry :-\. I want to at least spend an hour there. Look at the walk of fame, see grauman's, el capitan, and kodak.