• Disney aficionado

Save Money in Disneyland/SoCal Area - Coupons & Tips!

Hopefully, this thread will become a popular one with lots of posts and helpful suggestions to tourists and people living in SoCal on how to save money / get free things around Disneyland resort. I noticed MiceChat didn't have any thread dedicated to this, so I created one.

Ok some great sites to help you save money:

MouseSavers.com - Disney Discount Source - Disney World Discounts, Disneyland Discounts, Disney Cruise Discounts
    They have tips, tricks, and links to coupons in the Disneyland and even WDW area.

Restaurant.com - Deals on neighborhood restaurants. $25 Restaurant Certificates for only $10!
    Type in 92802 for Disneyland's zip codes. You can purchase gift certificates for a fraction of the cost at a number of Anaheim and Los Angeles restaurants.

Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau Website:
    This links above directs you to a site with coupons for the LA / Disneyland area. Some coupons include 10% off anaheim McDonald's, $8 off admission to Universal Studios Hollywood, Buy One get one free for the Queen Mary Ship in Long Beach, Free Appetizer at the Rainforest Cafe, many other food discounts, some transportation discounts, and a few other entertainment discounts.

You can also request a free travel guide or view a virtual one here via the Visitor Bureau:
    Orange County Travel Guide - Anaheim Orange County California

bubba gump | Smoothie on the House
    Free Smoothie at Bubba Gumps Restaurant at the GardenWalk shopping center near Disneyland after completing the survey. Hey, it's not much but I like Smoothie's

MiceChat Discount at Hotels. Yes, by being a MiceChat Member, I believe you get a special discount at the Howard Johnson Hotel. Also, quite possibly the Anabella used to give a MiceChat discount rate in the past.

If anyone else has any good coupon sites, or tips on saving money in SoCal / LA feel free to add their own.
    Last edited by Yackerz; 04-18-2009 at 09:07 PM.

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disneyland Area / SoCal Area Coupons!

Thanks! I tried one of the websites and I must say Its awesome. My family is traveling in September and we are just creating an iterinary.

One thing I can add is if you are a member of Costco they give a discount coupon book just ask Customer service.