• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Exclamation Discount Tickets and Tours - best deal on Disneyland and area attraction tickets!

Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor, Discount Tickets and Tours at the Anaheim GardenWalk.

MiceChatters now how a single convenient location to purchase all of their tickets. Get lowest rates, beat the lines, and receive FREE parking!!!

Discount Tickets To: Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studios, Legoland and MORE!

MiceChat has partnered with Discount Tickets and Tours at the Anaheim Garden Walk to provide you with the ultimate convenient and affordable ticket solution for all of your theme park and Southern California ticket needs. Find amazing deals on Disneyland and other area attractions, visit Discount Tickets and Tours Today!

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Re: Discount Tickets and Tours - best deal on Disneyland and area attraction tickets!

I can vouch for these guys. They helped me out with some last minute bus tours, at really good prices. Our driver "Dave" was a riot. That man loves his job.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Discount Tickets and Tours - best deal on Disneyland and area attraction tickets!

Fishy and I visited their store on the ground floor of the GardenWalk (by the bowling alley and 24 Hour Fitness). It is a really nice, bright, clean, and friendly place. I say that because we've visited other ticket vendors in the past that sort of make your skin crawl. And just steps from their front door are the free shuttle buses to Disneyland!

At MiceChat, we will not accept any sponsor until we are 100% satisfied that they provide a service of exceptional value to our members. And we are VERY pleased to be able to offer Discount Tickets and Tours to you as a primary ticket and travel resource in Southern California!

Simply use the MiceChat coupon in this link, Discount Tickets and Tours, to receive the guaranteed lowest rate on tickets and FREE parking at the GardenWalk with free shuttle service to Disneyland. Disneyland parking is expensive and frustrating, solve your parking and ticket needs in one easy step.

It really is a quick and convenient way to get all of your theme park tickets in one friendly location.

TIP: Discount Tickets and Tours is currently featuring the Disneyland 2Fer tickets! If you are visiting the parks on the weekend, skip the long lines at the ticket booths and head to Discount Tickets and Tours and the Anaheim GardenWalk instead!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Some current hot offers from Discount Tickets and Tours (as of Feb 10, 2010):

• ADULT 2-Park Flex Ticket for Universal & Sea World: $104.00
    • Disneyland 3-4-5 Day Park Hoppers are BELOW the Child Price! Save up to $70 per Adult!
    • Buy one get one free at either Pirate's Dinner Adventure or Medieval Times dinner shows

Print out the coupon on this page and visit Discount Tickets and Tours at the Garden Walk, or visit their web site via this link: http://micechat.com/discount-disneyland-tickets
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Just a Shuttle FYI: If you can walk to and from the mall to the parks, you will be fine, no matter what day you go. (a 10+ minute walk?)

However, if you think you need a shuttle to get the park, you should know that apparently they don't operate a shuttle from the mall to the parks everyday, so I would suggest calling ahead and asking if there is a shuttle on the day you want attend. I was there recently on a very busy Saturday, but the Ticket Service Staff said they were not running any shuttles that day, because "Disney was not using the mall parking lot that day." If you need a shuttle to get there, as some in my party had planned on, that was a little disappointing.

Yes, Disney's "Pumba" lot is a fairly short hike (its north of the mall...about the distance walking from the far side of the Mickey & Friends garage?). Does anyone know if Disney cares if you use their parking lot shuttle, without paying for their parking? Just wondering if anyone has ever had a problem with this?

Also, another FYI maybe everyone knows about, but we didn't! Apparently the area transit busses "sell out", even when they are not full: we were told number 16, which had no one waiting for it, would take us to the mall, but the transit staff and the drivers cannot sell you a ticket. They only have one machine to sell you tickets, and on this night, it would just display "sold out" of adult tickets, and the transit staff said there was nothing they could do about it, despite the fact they were sending away mostly empty buses. Weird...

• Banned User

ok the thing is i have a AP..i am a AP holder.. so i get the free parking allready but i got a brother who wants to go to DCA so we picked to go during the festival---but i wanted to make it the best day ever for him..something he will remember forever, as his wife is due in june with there first (and last) set of twins..and soooo he won't be going to DCA/DL for a LONG time!

anyhow so my thought WAS that if i could get a few dollars knocked off his ticket price then that might just blow him away.. but it;s looking like everything is park hopper tickets and or for 3 or 5 days..that is not what i want...

• Banned User

i don't need a shuttle - i got a car and free parking --PAP!

i don't need a hotel --i live close

• Galactic Member

Can you get the free parking at GW if ur an AP?
    Galactic Member