Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• My Own Oasis

Re: Park Hours, Refurbishment Schedule and Planning

Yea I'm not a rich person and this will be my first trip back to the park in about 12 years now. DCA wasn't even open yet. So sorry if I want to make the most out of my trip. If you don't want to be helpful don't bother posting.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by adoborocks View Post
    Yea I'm not a rich person and this will be my first trip back to the park in about 12 years now. DCA wasn't even open yet. So sorry if I want to make the most out of my trip. If you don't want to be helpful don't bother posting.
    I am helpful. If you don't want any help, then don't bother asking.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Grad Nites - Usually mid-May through mid-June (2010 dates: May 20, 27 and June 3, 10, 16, 17, 24). A private event for graduating high school seniors is held in Disney's California Adventure, followed by a private party at Disneyland that runs overnight until 7:00 am.The parks close to the public on these nights at about 6:00 pm.
    Hope this helps you. I'm going in June and am going to modify my plans on grad night, So I understand your concerns.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sarshamom View Post
    Grad Nites - Usually mid-May through mid-June (2010 dates: May 20, 27 and June 3, 10, 16, 17, 24). A private event for graduating high school seniors is held in Disney's California Adventure, followed by a private party at Disneyland that runs overnight until 7:00 am.The parks close to the public on these nights at about 6:00 pm.
    Hope this helps you. I'm going in June and am going to modify my plans on grad night, So I understand your concerns.
    On days of last year's grad nights, DL closed at 8 or 9.
    Here is an update from MP, dated 5/18/2009:
    Disneyland Resort Update (Disneyland Resort Update) by MousePlanet Staff

The very bottom has last year's operating hours, along with notation for when the Grad Nights were. There seems to be no change in operating hours of either park due to Grad Nights.

Conclusion: Grad Nights should not affect anyone's elaborate plans for visiting the parks. Sleeping overnight in a nearby hotel: Well, I've heard stories that Grad Nights can be a bit louder than cleaning equipment.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Rock Star Minion

I guess I wasn't being helpful enough. Been two whole days.

• Banned User

big thunder mountain railroad has been changed to be open on fridy may the 14

Quote Originally Posted by sarshamom View Post

Looks like most are all on Thursday Nights? we leave on May 20th so I guess we lucked out. One question, the online remodeling does it stay to whats listed? Looks like only Splash Mountian will be closed mid May

• Thread Killer

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandteen View Post
    big thunder mountain railroad has been changed to be open on fridy may the 14
    Omg, thank you for the great news. This is my daughters fave ride and now we should get a ride on the last day of our trip.

Woo Hoo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12