• Banned User

Question California Adventure ticket discount—for one Day And some other questions!!

I need some kind of discount on a one day ticket to California Adventure for this Saturday….

I was hoping to get like a printable coupon to save some money on the ticket, but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for…or maybe something with triple AAA (maybe if she shows his triple AAA card at ticket booth) it’s not a big issue if there is no special deal and this is not for me anyway it’s for my brother…And I wanted to blow him away with some kind of discount on his ticket. It will be his VERY 1st trip to DCA.

This would be a VERY big help if anybody knows anything.. Anything at all…

AND.. do you think the ticket booth lines will be packed at about 9:30 am on a Saturday morning (being that the festival is going on)??

Also…

Does anybody know if the wine country trattoria will be open for the food and wine festival?? I heard it was, but you know how Disney is with time schedules..
    Last edited by love♥dca; 04-14-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Re: California Adventure ticket discount—for one Day And some other questions!!

Hi,

In terms of discounts, there are very few out there--especially for a single day ticket. Disney typically does not have coupons and the like the way regional amusement parks have; instead they tend to offer a few multi-day discounts. Mouse Savers has a great page on all possible discounts, so you might find something there:

MouseSavers.com - Discounts on Disneyland Tickets & Passes

My understanding is that Wine Country Trattoria is currently undergoing refurbishment, and I don't think an opening day has been set yet (I could be wrong on that though). In terms of ticket booth lines, I would recommend buying online from the Disneyland website ahead of time. If there is any discount to be had, it would be online not at the booth, plus you can print out your ticket ahead of time and walk right to the entry gates. I've done it myself and it was very convenient. When you bring your printout they will scan it and exchange it for a regular ticket.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by love♥dca View Post
    I need some kind of discount on a one day ticket to California Adventure for this Saturday….

I was hoping to get like a printable coupon to save some money on the ticket, but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for…or maybe something with triple AAA (maybe if she shows his triple AAA card at ticket booth) it’s not a big issue if there is no special deal and this is not for me anyway it’s for my brother…And I wanted to blow him away with some kind of discount on his ticket. It will be his VERY 1st trip to DCA.

This would be a VERY big help if anybody knows anything.. Anything at all…

AND.. do you think the ticket booth lines will be packed at about 9:30 am on a Saturday morning (being that the festival is going on)??

Also…

Does anybody know if the wine country trattoria will be open for the food and wine festival?? I heard it was, but you know how Disney is with time schedules..

• Nerd

Re: California Adventure ticket discount—for one Day And some other questions!!

The lines at the booths have been minimal lately. You can also purchase your ticket at Toy Story Parking lot before boarding the bus, this has cut down on a lot of the lines at the booths. Its pretty quick.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/