Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    CinderellaStory, I understand you are upset... but I think you got yourself into this.

    As others have stated, you buy into a rating and zone. There are no such 'advertisements' such as 'closest to Disneyland', etc. Second, you bought into a 2 star tier. I can understand an ignorance of what that level entails, but any research would show you that this level normal equates to motels at best.

    As to your complaints to Hotwire... look at it from there side. You're calling and complaining about the hotel you got - yet you haven't even been there. From their POV, don't you think they have thousands of people calling with the same types of complaints every day... 'oh I thought I would get X, but you gave me Y'. That's part of the opague process and they must be stringent on enforcement of it.

    In short.. you bought into a two star tier... you were given a hotel in two star... you've looked up that hotel and you don't like the reviews you've read.

    If one wants to use sites like Priceline and hotwire, research is your friend. There is even a thread here on MC about tips on how to use it. With good information, you have pretty good idea of what hotels they are offering, at what prices - and you can decide what you are willing to risk.

    One simple word of advice.. never go below 3 stars.. even 3 stars can be quite low depending on the area.

    I've used hotwire in Anahiem as well and got the convention center hotels for a good rate - and that's pretty much what I expected.

    I could understand if you were upset once you got there and found the hotel to be not as the hotel advertised. Then you have a leg to stand on, and you can help improve the process they use to list and rate hotels. But right now you're coming across as the type who simply didn't like the hotel after you got confirmed. They aren't going to be very flexible on that.. and rightly so.
    Perhaps you misunderstand?

    I am not arguing the rating, and I am willing to admit that when it came to location, they pulled the wool over my eyes and I fell for it. So be it, I'm not going to get angry over that.

    What I am fighting is their GUARANTEE, before you book, that you will get a clean and comfortable hotel. This hotel is obviously not. That is what I am fighting. I used to live in Anaheim, I know where this hotel is located. It is an unsafe and unclean area, and the reviews for the hotel confirm this.

    If the hotel is promised to be clean, comfortable, and safe, and instead it is filthy, has bugs, and is in a bad part of town, I feel that Hotwire is not honoring their own contract. That is what I am fighting.

    Furthermore, now that I know how they would handle the situation if I DID decide to stay at that hotel and was unhappy, I don't feel any need to "give the place a try". Because I know they will only push the blame off of themselves and refuse to help me.

  2. #32

    • Pilot EdForceOne
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,650

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Well by their criteria, they have not excluded the hotel. They also take other customer's ratings into account in their surveys.

    Your only argument is that this hotel should not be a partner of hotwire because it doesn't meet their standards. That is something hard to do when you haven't stayed there yet, and history is on their side in that they haven't felt the need to yank them yet.

    Your evidence is hersay basically. Maybe if you took the angle with them that this hotel shouldn't be a partner and you are willing to take another hotel in the same grade or something you might get more traction. I doubt it though.. because again you are trying to fight with second hand info at best, and you don't know what the current hotel conditions are.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid


    Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

  3. #33

    • M's mommy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    720

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    I was just thinking after reading all the posts, about whether you could apply your present booking to a higher star rated hotel. For example, tell them you would rather stay in a 3-star or 3.5 star hotel? Would that make a difference? And also how much more would you have to pay?

    I am sorry you are unhappy and upset. It is upsetting, especially when you are planning a vacation and you want everything to go smoothly.

    One time about 5 years ago I made the mistake of also using one of these places, also was looking for the "closest" in walking distance to DL.....and I got a good deal.....for a disgusting, gross hotel......its now called Eden Roc Inn & Suites. It was the worst ever experience.

    Granted I did look for cheap, and well thats what I got. But I also asked for closest to DL. I learned from that experience......we stayed at the Grand Californian the next year.

  4. #34

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,072

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    All due respect to Cinderella Story, sounds like you are just concerned about the current status of the hotel based on some "review" from an unknown source, which may or may not be true. And IF there was ONE previous incident that was reported to hotwire and the hotel may have addressed the issue. (It's pretty easy for one bug to enter a hotel room when the room door opens up directly outside. And it's even easier for one unknown guest to exaggerate their exact experience to make it sound like WW3.) Up until you arrive at the hotel, and have any personal issues with bugs or other sanitary conditions, or any other motel/hotel issue, until you have arrived at the hotel you won't know. And IF it does happen, THEN it can be addressed.

    As for the rep saying whether the motel/hotel was withing walking distance, that is all relative too. When you are Bidding for certain areas, REGARLESS of whether is hotwire, or someone else, the SMALLEST area location you would ever be bidding on is going to be a minimum of a few square miles.

    When you do make reservations online, you need to do some research on how it works. I have not used Hotwire, however I have made dozens of reservations through Priceline over the past decade. Most of those trips have been to DL.

    If you want real specifics for your hotel, you really need to make the reservation for the specific hotel you want to stay at. ie: if you want to know about incidental charges, parking fees, resort charges, mini fridge availability, swimming pool, know exactly how far in feet the front of the hotel is to the DL Main Entrance, THEN BY ALL MEANS make a reservation for a specific hotel.

    However if you are open to specifics, and just need a GENERAL idea of an area where your hotel will be, or a general idea on the star level quality of the hotel/motel, THEN AND ONLY THEN SHOULD YOU CONSIDER BIDDING.

    Even with priceline, you can make reservations for specific hotels or motels that they have on their lists, however you will likely be paying more than if you bid on a "mystery" hotel. And if you are open to bidding for a mystery hotel, you can still choose a certain star level. BUT you won't know WHICH hotel/motel until after you bid!

    With your specific requirements, it sounds like you really needed to be making a reservation for a specific hotel with a specific location, rather than a mystery hotel at 2 star service. Even when I make my reservations through priceline, I ALWAYS check Biddingfortravel . com which specifically tells what other priceline bidders have bid, and which hotels they received, and for when. If you are going to BID, YOU HAVE TO BE INFORMED

    It all boils down to what Mr. Brady said to Greg, when he bought his first car : Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware!

    And another thing, I wouldn't take one review written on the internet, which could have been written by anyone, too seriously.

  5. #35

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Let me address a few things for clarity.

    I understand how Hotwire works. I understood it when I booked. The first time I had a hotel booked for me at Hotwire was because a relative was acting on my behalf. But that experience was a good one, and that relative HIGHLY recommended Hotwire. I understand that, however wrong the situation might be from my perspective, I most likely will not get my money back.

    So why am I posting about it? Because there are a lot of people here who may be in a similar boat. They've heard great things about the deals you can get through Hotwire. They want to save money when they travel to DL, and it seems like it's worth taking a shot. I'm posting this so that at least some people might read it and know that it isn't worth the savings to be treated this way.

    When my husband and I called Hotwire, we were not asking for a refund. We were asking what could be done to accommodate us. OUR suggestions were that we use the funds toward another hotel, or perhaps that we be allowed to change our reservation to another property. If there was any price difference, we were more than willing to pay it. They said no, there was no way that they could change our reservation in any way.

    It was at that point that we asked to cancel. This was where it got interesting. The customer service rep I was speaking to (who I have stated was very rude, and I feel that I need to state it again) told me that Hotwire "has to pay the hotel whether you stay there or not, so we really don't care and we're not giving you back your money." I (quite generously I felt) offered to pay whatever fee Hotwire paid to the hotel, minus any profit for Hotwire on that booking, as well as the full price of another reservation, if they would be willing to work with us on finding other accommodations . They refused this as well.

    I did not call Hotwire because the hotel was further than expected. I did not call them because I saw ONE bad review. I called them because I found reviews stating that there were roaches in the rooms on EVERY travel site. I even emailed Hotwire the links to four of these reviews, and one site that showed a picture of a stained mattress and a bedbug.

    I know that any hotel can see a stray bug. I know that malicious travelers, who did not enjoy their stay for whatever reason (sometimes a thing as silly as lack of washcloths), will post over dramatic reviews. In fact, I laughed off the first "roach review" with my husband, because that review was so over the top dramatic (he stated that there were only "stale muffins and toast" at that hotel, so if a person was diabetic like him they should "prepare to die").

    I felt that I was reasonable with Hotwire (though I'll admit I got pissed after a while). I even conceded, and asked them what I could do if I got to the hotel and found bugs. Would they move me to another property, or just send someone up to squish the bugs? The rep said that "it could go either way". THAT is unacceptable.

    So why won't I just go try the hotel? My first reason is because I know the area. It is not a safe place to be. But I also feel that Hotwire was unable to give me any reasonable assurance that they would assist me once I got there, if it proved to be an unacceptable place.

    I am not sure what some of you think I hope to accomplish here. It sounds as if some posters think that I'm under the impression that my thread will in some way rectify the situation. I can't imagine how that's possible. Regardless, I just felt that it would be a good idea to inform other people that if Hotwire sounds too good to be true, then go with your gut. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by CinderellaStory; 04-21-2010 at 02:24 PM.

  6. #36

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    788

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    It doesn't look like they're going to let you book another hotel or give you a refund so you can either try and make the best of it or walk away and let them keep your money. Why don't you contact the hotel and explain your concerns? If the hotel is part of a big chain you might even want to call up their parent company. Best case scenario: they will contact Hotwire for you and ask that you be given a refund (a hotel did this for me before with Priceline). Worst case scenario: you're back where you are now and have to decide between giving it a try or losing your money. Personally, I would just give it a shot. A lot of that area has improved in the last few years and while it might not be the prettiest part of OC, I wouldn't consider it dangerous. If you don't feel safe walking at night, just call a cab. I'm sure a couple cab fares would still be less than the cost of paying for two hotels and only staying at one.

  7. #37

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    I would never use Hotwire for a hotel, simply because you don't know what and where you are booking. I have used them for car rentals before and been very satisfied, because a car is a car no matter where it is from, all rental companies use new cars in their fleet. Hotels are a completely different matter. Also I have never had a problem with Expedia or Orbitz because you know what you are getting before booking, and if a better deals can be negotiated directly you have that advatage. Sometimes we end up booking with them other times not, but never have I had a bad experience using a third party.

    Simply put you get what you paid for. "Close to DL" is not the same as walking distance (for some people), and if you are familiar with Anaheim than you knew that there are bad parts of town "close to DL". Sorry but if you say you knew how Hotwire works than you can't complain about what you got, especially without even going to this hotel yet. As you have already pointed out their are positive reviews of this property also. If your upcoming stay is not what you were promised then you have a legit complaint that needs to be addressed at that time.

  8. #38

    • Hall Of Promise
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    668

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Okay, to try and help with the original poster. Sadly, it looks like you got yourself into a deal with Hotwire.com. I did some minimal research and found this on their website:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotwire Help Center
    Can I cancel or make changes to my reservation?

    For all Hotwire Hot Rates, bookings are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged, transferred, or changed, even for a fee. Hotel suppliers are able to offer their unsold rooms at discounted rates on Hotwire because we withhold their name until after the customer books and our reservations are non-refundable. These restrictions enable the hotels to better manage their unsold rooms, and are a big reason why we can offer you great deals. Also, credit cannot be given for any unused hotel reservations. Once you agree to make a booking on our site, your credit card will be charged for the total price shown -- regardless of whether the hotel reservation is used. In order to make a booking on our site, you must agree to Hotwire's Terms of Use.

    For other rates, cancellation policies vary by hotel, as well as room type. You can find your cancellation policy on your confirmation email or My Account page, and they are also available for viewing before you book.

    If you are worried about emergencies that will require you to change your plans, you may want to consider purchasing Trip Protection - a low-cost insurance program that provides trip cancellation/interruption coverage. Trip Protection covers unexpected events such as medical emergencies, strikes, natural disasters and bad weather. Trip Protection does not offer coverage for change of plans due to non-emergency situations. You can purchase Trip Protection up until your check-in date. Learn more about Access America and Trip Protection.
    This is not a scam, either, nor is it shady or suspicious. They explain this to their customers. This way of business is to offer a really low rate.

    Now the question is, did you book a Hotwire Hot Rate or another type of rate? It looks like it's a done deal with their "Hot Rares" deals. But if you booked another type of rate it seems you can cancel. It seems to me, judging my the response you got from Hotwire, that you booked a "Hot Rates" deal. It doesn't seem like you can negotiate with Hotwire about these rates as they are upholding their end of the deal.

    HOWEVER... you can try this and this may work, but I am not making any guarantees. Try contacting your credit card company and complain to them about this situation. Say that you didn't know what you were getting yourself into and that you felt scammed. (This is true that you did indeed feel like you have been scammed, so say it.) What the credit card company may do is refund you your credit and just snuff Hotwire.com. I would also tell your credit card company to ban them from your card, so they don't try to charge you again for violating their terms and conditions. It's worth a shot. My family has done this many times and usually the card company sticks with their customers if the matter sounds legit.

    I don't use Hotwire.com as well, simply due to not knowing the hotel before booking. I don't know why people do this for vacation purposes as people are literally gambling their hotel stay. I can see this being very useful for the business user, a person who has different priorities. I usually choose hotels for vacation purposes where comfort, ease of use, and fun are my highest priorities. I want to know where I am staying and what I am getting myself into.

    I stick with Hotels.com (which is a sister website to Hotwire.com, both part of Expedia Inc). I use Hotels.com because I like comparing hotels and their rates before I stay. I also LOVE their deals and their price match guarantee for the same room. I either look for such deals as getting a third night free or 20% off early booking rates, which usually end of being about 35% to 50% off the rate I would have gotten if I booked via the hotel's official website or front desk. I will NEVER book via the hotel as their rates are usually the highest they can be or set at the rate they would be if you booked only a week in advanced.

    One of my biggest savings was booking a stay at Hotel Manage for $53 a night for three nights. That was just about half the rate!

    I also like Hotels.com for their cancellation policy. They only enforce the hotel's cancellation policy and do not add any kind of cancellation policy of their own, meaning they won't charge me to cancel and solely leave it up to the hotel. Most of the hotels I've stayed at only charge for canceling near the booking dates. I research all of this before booking.

    Another bonus, every 10th night I book via hotels.com I get one free night anywhere. Using that free night on a higher star hotel really helps! It makes the cost about the same of a lower star hotel.

    I believe it is all up to the person to research their stay before booking a vacation. Would-be vacation goers should know everything before they commit, even if one is planning not to plan anything until they get there. It's still a plan in my books. I do this a lot on my vacations and trips, especially at Disneyland, where I just leave it up to the moment to decide what to do.

    My girlfriend just surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday coming up in June and she too used Hotels.com (the same account we use for Disneyland so we can add more nights toward a free night). She compared prices, ratings (star ratings), amenities, pools, etc., on hotels.com before booking a stay at the Mirage Hotel. We are saving quite a bit too since she booked while hotels.com was having a deal on a few Vegas hotels. I can't wait!

  9. #39

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,999

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    I have used Hotwire many times and I have been happy everytime. I never go below 2.5 stars though.

    I used Hotwire about two years ago and got a 2.5 star hotel in Kissimmee/Main Gate West for $19 a night. It was the Best Western Lakeside. It was nothing spectacular but for $19 a night I could not really complain. The room was very clean and fairly quiet.

    About a year later I wanted to try another hotel in that area so I decided to choose a three star one. This time the rate was $29/night. I was very disappointed at first because I received the exact same hotel as before. I called to complain because I had stayed there before when it was 2.5 stars and I intentionally tried to avoid it by choosing a higher star rating. I felt that there had been a mistake. They told me that they based their ratings on other websites and customer reviews and felt that the hotel now deserved this new rating. They stated that they could not change the reservation, but they would pay me $25/night in Hotwire dollars for every night I stayed on my existing reservation. Since I had reserved the hotel for ten nights I agreed to try it.

    Well, the hotel had remodeled recently and it was worthy of three stars. The bathrooms had been completely upgraded and looked very nice. My only complaint about the hotel was the incredibly slow internet at night. It was unusable at times.

    So, my point is that Hotwire will not cancel your reservation, as they clearly state when you book, but they will work with you if you ask nicely and have a legitimate concern.

    My advice is to accept the reservation you paid for, and see what room they give you. If the room truly is unacceptable, at that point I would go to the front desk and complain. If the front desk does not resolve it then I would call Hotwire again.

    On a separate note, every hotel in North America has roaches. Every single one. I will bet $1000 that I can find a roach, ANY time of the year and ANYWHERE, regardless of the rate the hotel charges.

    Bedbugs can be found in many hotels and the bugs don't care about how much you paid for the room.

    I would not worry about the reviews for the hotel until you try to stay there. Once you are at the hotel you will have more success getting things changed if they truly need to be.

  10. #40

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWDI View Post
    Okay, to try and help with the original poster. Sadly, it looks like you got yourself into a deal with Hotwire.com. I did some minimal research and found this on their website:

    This is not a scam, either, nor is it shady or suspicious. They explain this to their customers. This way of business is to offer a really low rate.

    Now the question is, did you book a Hotwire Hot Rate or another type of rate? It looks like it's a done deal with their "Hot Rares" deals. But if you booked another type of rate it seems you can cancel. It seems to me, judging my the response you got from Hotwire, that you booked a "Hot Rates" deal. It doesn't seem like you can negotiate with Hotwire about these rates as they are upholding their end of the deal.

    HOWEVER... you can try this and this may work, but I am not making any guarantees. Try contacting your credit card company and complain to them about this situation. Say that you didn't know what you were getting yourself into and that you felt scammed. (This is true that you did indeed feel like you have been scammed, so say it.) What the credit card company may do is refund you your credit and just snuff Hotwire.com. I would also tell your credit card company to ban them from your card, so they don't try to charge you again for violating their terms and conditions. It's worth a shot. My family has done this many times and usually the card company sticks with their customers if the matter sounds legit.

    I don't use Hotwire.com as well, simply due to not knowing the hotel before booking. I don't know why people do this for vacation purposes as people are literally gambling their hotel stay. I can see this being very useful for the business user, a person who has different priorities. I usually choose hotels for vacation purposes where comfort, ease of use, and fun are my highest priorities. I want to know where I am staying and what I am getting myself into.

    I stick with Hotels.com (which is a sister website to Hotwire.com, both part of Expedia Inc). I use Hotels.com because I like comparing hotels and their rates before I stay. I also LOVE their deals and their price match guarantee for the same room. I either look for such deals as getting a third night free or 20% off early booking rates, which usually end of being about 35% to 50% off the rate I would have gotten if I booked via the hotel's official website or front desk. I will NEVER book via the hotel as their rates are usually the highest they can be or set at the rate they would be if you booked only a week in advanced.

    One of my biggest savings was booking a stay at Hotel Manage for $53 a night for three nights. That was just about half the rate!

    I also like Hotels.com for their cancellation policy. They only enforce the hotel's cancellation policy and do not add any kind of cancellation policy of their own, meaning they won't charge me to cancel and solely leave it up to the hotel. Most of the hotels I've stayed at only charge for canceling near the booking dates. I research all of this before booking.

    Another bonus, every 10th night I book via hotels.com I get one free night anywhere. Using that free night on a higher star hotel really helps! It makes the cost about the same of a lower star hotel.

    I believe it is all up to the person to research their stay before booking a vacation. Would-be vacation goers should know everything before they commit, even if one is planning not to plan anything until they get there. It's still a plan in my books. I do this a lot on my vacations and trips, especially at Disneyland, where I just leave it up to the moment to decide what to do.

    My girlfriend just surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday coming up in June and she too used Hotels.com (the same account we use for Disneyland so we can add more nights toward a free night). She compared prices, ratings (star ratings), amenities, pools, etc., on hotels.com before booking a stay at the Mirage Hotel. We are saving quite a bit too since she booked while hotels.com was having a deal on a few Vegas hotels. I can't wait!
    The simple problem here is...I don't feel scammed.

    They told just enough of the truth that they were not lying.

    I think that the hotel they are booking me at is not up to the standards they claim to abide by on their site, but I don't feel that there was a scam. Truth be told, I'm more angry at the way they treat their customers as opposed to the "half-truths" they tell up front.

    There's nothing that I can do to get my money back. I've now been by this hotel myself to check it out (my stay isn't until next week, but Anaheim isn't THAT far away). It is in a bad part of town, which I feel goes against the guarantee of "safe". It is rundown and...well, let's say that it's not terribly clean. Obvious water stains and stained bedding and such. I did not see a bug, but I wasn't there for long.

    I called Hotwire. They will not do anything until I check in. The simple fact is, they really don't do anything to make a situation "right". If a guest has a bad time, they just tell the hotel, that's it.

    Oh well, it was an expensive lesson. I'll never get a room through them again. But I'm hoping that others can avoid getting into similar situations from reading my story.

  11. #41

    • Hall Of Promise
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    668

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Do you mind me asking what hotel they set you up with or what neighborhood they are placing you in?

  12. #42

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWDI View Post
    Do you mind me asking what hotel they set you up with or what neighborhood they are placing you in?
    I don't mind at all, but I've been omitting as many specific details as I think I can get away with.

    My irritation is at Hotwire, particularly the customer service department, not at the hotel itself. Just because I don't think it's a good place, does not mean that I should slander it. That hotel chain has never done anything negative to me, and I don't know enough about them to consider the building a health hazard or anything, so it would be really unfair of me to point them out as "bad", when they are pretty much innocent in this situation.

  13. #43

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWDI View Post
    Do you mind me asking what hotel they set you up with or what neighborhood they are placing you in?
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    I don't mind at all, but I've been omitting as many specific details as I think I can get away with.

    So you mean that you do mind since you still haven't said what and where you are booked.

    This seems more and more like a case of buyers remorse now than anything else. You say your issue is with hotwire but they haven't done wrong by you.

  14. #44

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,999

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    So, once again, what is the hotel they gave you?

  15. #45

    • Sharing a Paopu Fruit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,484
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Beware of hotwire!!

    I'd rather not mention the name and exact location of the hotel, because that, to me, seems like unfair slander.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Classmates.com Beware!
    By MsKaren in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:23 PM
  2. [Question] Anyone used Hotwire for hotels?
    By bythetree in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:37 AM
  3. 3 star hotel Anaheim north = Hotel Menage on hotwire?
    By Iknewagirlnamed in forum So. Cal. Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. Priceline or Hotwire Tips/Stories
    By The Mad Hatter in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:37 PM
  5. Cheating Men Beware!
    By TinkPink in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 06:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •