Advice On Ontario Airport

I found some reasonably priced flights into Ontario airport, but would like some feedback about it.

Does it have a shuttle to Disneyland?
    Is traffic a major factor when getting to Ontario? If so, when is the worst time?

•   

Re: Advice On Ontario Airport

Shuttle To Disneyland, Anaheim Shuttle Service Provided By PRIME TIME SHUTTLE

They have a shuttle and you can request a quote online.

I-10 is just to the north of the airport and CA RT 60 is to the south. Both can be busy any time of the day, but usually from 5-8am and 3-6pm they are at their busiest.

I have flown into the airport several times, but only with Delta. Every time I have arrived the terminal has been deserted, even though it was during the day. I'm sure if you fly into the terminal that Southwest uses it would be much busier.

It was a very clean and convenient airport. I would recommend it if Orange County (SNA) was not an option.

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    Shuttle To Disneyland, Anaheim Shuttle Service Provided By PRIME TIME SHUTTLE

They have a shuttle and you can request a quote online.

I-10 is just to the north of the airport and CA RT 60 is to the south. Both can be busy any time of the day, but usually from 5-8am and 3-6pm they are at their busiest.

I have flown into the airport several times, but only with Delta. Every time I have arrived the terminal has been deserted, even though it was during the day. I'm sure if you fly into the terminal that Southwest uses it would be much busier.

It was a very clean and convenient airport. I would recommend it if Orange County (SNA) was not an option.
    Its about an hour drive from Ontario to DLR (depends on traffic of course)
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

An hour? No, more like 30 minutes. I live 30 minutes away from Ontario and it takes me an hour to get to DLR.
    Ontario is a very smooth sailing airport, compared to LAX, it feels like airport heaven. I'd recommend it, just don't expect it to smell good. But otherwise, it's ALWAYS deserted (I'm surprised they're even in business), and you'll have no trouble getting in or out. The 60 usually isn't that bad going to DLR, I've been on it on all times of day and different days and there's hardly ever traffic. Only when going east would I say traffic could get unbearable in Riverside by UCR.
    But with Ontario, don't even fret or stress, it'll be a completely relieving experience and you'll be at DLR in no time.